• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Apocalyptic battle in mind.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soxas

Hey guys after watching the ending and secret ending of re:coded,cuz im probabky not going to buy it,i got really pumped!!!!The mark of mastery between Sora and Riku!!But not to mention the fact that Master Xehanort is most likely coming back and not alone led me too think that there is going to be a majorly like epic battle in kh3.What do you guys think?

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Hey guys after watching the ending and secret ending of re:coded,cuz im probabky not going to buy it,i got really pumped!!!!The mark of mastery between Sora and Riku!!But not to mention the fact that Master Xehanort is most likely coming back and not alone led me too think that there is going to be a majorly like epic battle in kh3.What do you guys think?

It's not between them, they're just taking it together, and you're a bit late with this.

Soxas

It's not between them, they're just taking it together, and you're a bit late with this.
i didnt mean to put between and my computers been not lettin' me on forums randomly sometimes so yeah i kinda expected everyone to know about this.but it wasnt to inform anyone,it was to see if you guys thought the secret ending meant what i thought it meant and or what you thought it might mean when it comes to in kh3.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
i didnt mean to put between and my computers been not lettin' me on forums randomly sometimes so yeah i kinda expected everyone to know about this.but it wasnt to inform anyone,it was to see if you guys thought the secret ending meant what i thought it meant and or what you thought it might mean when it comes to in kh3.

In that case, there's a million other posts speculating about KHIII and BbSV2 and DDD. Also, don't double post.

Soxas

No way get out of here Xehanort is coming back?
That's what it looks like.in the secret ending yen sid said that since sora beat ansem and xemnas(xehanort's nobody and heartless)they would for into one again which would be M.X..Dont see how but thats what he said.oh and also for some reason he said he might not be alone when he comes back.EPIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back