• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

APOCALYPSE 2123:The Void War sign-up and OOC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna008

from the sounds of it, the darkloids have been around before the explosion but for void's fist, the metahumans were a direct result of of the explosion since it cuase the cloud that mutated them. sorry if i inturrpeted wrong

luna008

it sounds that way, but think about it. the darkloids had proabably been building their armys up and been waiting for a good time to stike, and after the explosion seemed good. void's fist on the other hand, realizing their power, decides to rise together and suceeded. so in a way, you are right about void's fist just popping up

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I forgot about abilities and skills that Renn has! lemme take care of that then I'll post

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com
it sounds that way, but think about it. the darkloids had proabably been building their armys up and been waiting for a good time to stike, and after the explosion seemed good. void's fist on the other hand, realizing their power, decides to rise together and suceeded. so in a way, you are right about void's fist just popping up

So a bunch of random dudes just made the Void's Fist at that split second? huhulololwut?!

luna008

i think it was more of months combined with strong power hungery indervduials but i think grandswords the only one that can really answer that question. but also think of this. there are beings like darloids out there, who normal humans dont wont. regular people could think metahumans are just another darkloid and thus, the metahumans get attacked. so theres also self preservation in there too

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
your actually quite right, the void's fist was organized due to a general assumption by the government that those changed by the voidstone cloud would end up devolving into darkloids, this assumption led to massive discrimination against metahumans, which caused the formation of the void's fist, a group of metahumans wishing to secede from nations that discriminate against them and form their own nation, solely for their own kind

Grandsword

Website
as for my inactivity, i'll post in a sec, just gotta switch from my 3DS to my pc
Edit- for those wondering the appearence of npc darkloids are as follows
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Just in case you're still accepting charas, this here is my submission for a Void's Fist person. By the way, if this guy's accepted I plan to reveal his history in the story.

"I fight for..knowledge."

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Don't worry. Something like that would take a bit of time. Plenty of time to punch him with a hand, or even shoot him. It all depends on the circumstances.

EDIT: Because I got ninja'd by Luna. Sure thing. Just give me some time to read through the posts.

Grandsword

Website
approved, also as a note to everyone, at this point in the story no one outside of the darkloids have seen an archlord rank darkloid in person, just a small little story note for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back