• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ape Escape for Playstation Move

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
image217.png

Ape Escape Swinging To The PS3 For More Monkey Pants Nabbing? - Playstation 3 - Kotaku

image218.png

Siliconera said:
Sony sent out a preliminary a list of PlayStation Move titles about a year ago. An Ape Escape game was on the list and it’s on deck for release. Over Twitter, Sony announced Europe is getting Ape Escape PS3 (working title) in Q3-Q4 2010.
While the tweeter didn’t give specifics, s/he posted hints and concept art.

Twitter Hints said:
  • Hint 1: Has something that no other Ape Escape games have…
  • Hint 2: A picture is worth a thousand words, so…. [see concept art ]
  • Hint 3: It’s a keeper (smiley face)

I have loved the AE series since it's PSone days, I'm glad to see that they have not forgotten about the rambunctious little rascals.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It may not be too bad, kinda like an Ape Escape for Wii. Ya know, maybe it'll just use the swinging motion.

S

SoulSilver

YES!! I LOVE AE series I have the orignal for PS1 and for PSP too lol.

S

SoulSilver

Thank you so much Enigmatic Masta! I'm reallyl ooking forward to this game now, I hope we get to play as Spike again, he was my favorite.

S

SoulSilver

You know what would be cool, is if they allowed us to make our own levels like little big planet, and put monkeys where ever we want it would be fun, and cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back