• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AP help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
How do I get AP all my party memebers AP all the way up to equip all their abillities? I have all the AP boosts from the chests but they are not enough

S

seanZsean561

you just got to keep fighting and when you level up you somtimes get ap boostes or your ap maxed up... you can also get more AP from Equiping more rings, some rings say that is Boostes your AP tranendiously and so on its sick youll get it

Voltron

Silver Member
you just got to keep fighting and when you level up you somtimes get ap boostes or your ap maxed up... you can also get more AP from Equiping more rings, some rings say that is Boostes your AP tranendiously and so on its sick youll get it

I'm on level 99 and have been on it since April 06'

Get the moogles to make them for you

Thanks dot :D

blksoulalchemst

The best thing to do really is to make the rings. And don't use the boost items on party members. I used all my boost items on Sora and I am fine on AP with Goofy and Donald.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
lol I thought someone called for me. Anyway, The accessory you get before and during space paranoids' second episode (cosmic arts and cosmic ring? greatly boosts your AP (8 or 9 for each accessory) Otherwise I suggest synthesizing AP boosts...My Sora on level 75 has 115 AP, Donald can also equip all abilities without worry, and goofy is only a couple of AP short...

Haku

<3
Just like everyone else has already said it's best to just train and equip items that increase your AP amount, even when your AP points are at 99 you would still not be able to equip Sora with all of his abilities like everyone else though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back