• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AOTS : Sarah Lane?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok, I was a huge fan of G4's show 'Attack of the Show' for a really long time.. and then I stopped watching it for a few months, so today I decide to watch it again.. and to my surprise, Sarah Lane was gone!

Maybe I'm just slow or something, but why was Sarah Lane replaced by random people?!?

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Sarah Lane was replaced by another person. A really hawt person......

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
_Riku_ said:
No, not at all.

I thought she was a great host. I don't know why they would replace her. Sarah and Kevin just had this awesome on-stage chemistry.

not only that she was a host at Gphoria and was on that other show with kevin and much more even a co-host on X-play for 3 days!! Y....Y

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
well first they took off Kevin Rose and now Sarah...that just shows that G4 does not care about us anymore...

*Commence Flame on G4*

I watched g4 ever since it was ZDTV for me....I was a big fan of the channel...always technological, always innovative...always a good channel....i liked it especially when it became g4...it had a great lineup of shows...from Xplay to AOTS to Filter to Judgement Day to all the great VG shows...

...and then there was barbed wire biscuit...

this didn't make me too mad...it was at the end of the day and it didn't interrupt my g4 watching period from 6-10..usually. But soon they began to take off a few shows...and I got angry when they took off Filter...I was like WTF?! And I knew this cant be good....I was right. Next to leave us was Judgement Day...one of my favorite shows....i got mad...so i had to resort to Disney Channel for the Time Being...

...one fateful day i turned it back to g4....where Xplay was on...

It was a good episode...but in the bottom corner of the screen...I saw "Coming Soon: Star Trek" I knew something went awry....and i knew i had done something wrong in my past life....

Soon Start Trek was not alone...Many horrible shows followed it...including Triumph: the Insult Comic Dog, Banzai, Star Trek 2.0...so many others that have pissed me off....

now....the following goes to g4...

F*** You!

You have ruined a great channel...what the hell is up with the crap shows? do you realize that nobody likes the crap you show these days? I mean, all you show now is vg/tech related shows until 7 (which is when i usually start watching y.v) and then you start to show crappy ass shows like Star Trek...for two flippin hours!!! WTH?!! I dont know if you get it g4...but we dont care about Star Trek...nor about half the crap you show....i mean you think just because you are keeping Xplay means we will respect you? I think not.....Xplay isn't even that great anymore...all it is now is just them making jokes...jokes that are not even funny anymore...im like "god damn just get to the reviews" and when they do review...it's like 3 month old games...I mean WTF?!! YOU MORONS HAVENT EVEN REVIEWED KH2 YET??!!!! WTF IS UP WITH THIS!!! Sorry, but what you have done to this channel is absurd...I dont deserve to lose such a great channel....i mean are you guys on f*cking pot!? I think you are...I think you bastards are trying to piss us fellow fans off....I hope im speaking on behalf on some fans...cause i know they arent happy to see such crappy ass shows on ur channel....

Now...for my conclusion....

g4....you may redeem yourself...IF! IF! you can take off the following shows:

Star Trek: The Next Generation
Star Trek 2.0
Banzai
Triumph: The Insult Comic Dog
The Man Show (Good show, but not g4 material)
Training Camp with Eddie George (This is vg related..but i just hate it.)
I know there are others....but Im not gonna name them all...

That is not all! You must return some the old shows like Filter, Judgement Day, Icons, Electric Playground, g4tv.com, the great shows we all love...

not only that...return it to the schedule it had during the summer of 2005...that was perfect....

please g4...please...please stop sucking!

Wow...it feels good to get that off my chest.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
SoraXOblivion said:
well first they took off Kevin Rose and now Sarah...that just shows that G4 does not care about us anymore...

*Commence Flame on G4*

I watched g4 ever since it was ZDTV for me....I was a big fan of the channel...always technological, always innovative...always a good channel....i liked it especially when it became g4...it had a great lineup of shows...from Xplay to AOTS to Filter to Judgement Day to all the great VG shows...

...and then there was barbed wire biscuit...

this didn't make me too mad...it was at the end of the day and it didn't interrupt my g4 watching period from 6-10..usually. But soon they began to take off a few shows...and I got angry when they took off Filter...I was like WTF?! And I knew this cant be good....I was right. Next to leave us was Judgement Day...one of my favorite shows....i got mad...so i had to resort to Disney Channel for the Time Being...

...one fateful day i turned it back to g4....where Xplay was on...

It was a good episode...but in the bottom corner of the screen...I saw "Coming Soon: Star Trek" I knew something went awry....and i knew i had done something wrong in my past life....

Soon Start Trek was not alone...Many horrible shows followed it...including Triumph: the Insult Comic Dog, Banzai, Star Trek 2.0...so many others that have pissed me off....

now....the following goes to g4...

F*** You!

You have ruined a great channel...what the hell is up with the crap shows? do you realize that nobody likes the crap you show these days? I mean, all you show now is vg/tech related shows until 7 (which is when i usually start watching y.v) and then you start to show crappy ass shows like Star Trek...for two flippin hours!!! WTH?!! I dont know if you get it g4...but we dont care about Star Trek...nor about half the crap you show....i mean you think just because you are keeping Xplay means we will respect you? I think not.....Xplay isn't even that great anymore...all it is now is just them making jokes...jokes that are not even funny anymore...im like "god damn just get to the reviews" and when they do review...it's like 3 month old games...I mean WTF?!! YOU MORONS HAVENT EVEN REVIEWED KH2 YET??!!!! WTF IS UP WITH THIS!!! Sorry, but what you have done to this channel is absurd...I dont deserve to lose such a great channel....i mean are you guys on f*cking pot!? I think you are...I think you bastards are trying to piss us fellow fans off....I hope im speaking on behalf on some fans...cause i know they arent happy to see such crappy ass shows on ur channel....

Now...for my conclusion....

g4....you may redeem yourself...IF! IF! you can take off the following shows:

Star Trek: The Next Generation
Star Trek 2.0
Banzai
Triumph: The Insult Comic Dog
The Man Show (Good show, but not g4 material)
Training Camp with Eddie George (This is vg related..but i just hate it.)
I know there are others....but Im not gonna name them all...

That is not all! You must return some the old shows like Filter, Judgement Day, Icons, Electric Playground, g4tv.com, the great shows we all love...

not only that...return it to the schedule it had during the summer of 2005...that was perfect....

please g4...please...please stop sucking!

Wow...it feels good to get that off my chest.

THEY GOT RID OF ICONS:eek: thats it im done........im gonna find where sara 's going and watch that channel. GOODBYE G4 You certainly F**KED UP THIS TIME:mad:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
omg. You people need lives. j/k. You guys did know Sarah was married right? She probley quit so she could spend time with her family or something like that. Star Trek isnt THAT bad. Yeah they did take off alot of the good shows but they still have good shows. I love them cause they show;

Comic-con
TGS

and....

e3!!!!!

So il still watch it even thought they took of alot of the shows. And Diane Mizota Was hawt. ZOMG!! Hot asian woman + Tech T.V show= Pure pWnAgE

P.S
They didnt get rid of ICONS. Its just on early in the mornings on weekdays.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
^yeah...g4 does show e3, comic con and what not...but im talking about the daily schedule....Star Trek should not be showing for 2 hours duing prime time...especially when it is a show with re-runs.....

g4 has just disappointed me in the past 4-5 months

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
SoraXOblivion said:
^yeah...g4 does show e3, comic con and what not...but im talking about the daily schedule....Star Trek should not be showing for 2 hours duing prime time...especially when it is a show with re-runs.....

g4 has just disappointed me in the past 4-5 months

i agree

Josiah

Quarian Power!
ZOMG!!!!!!!!... I KNOW...I LOVED HER...then i asked a friend why she aint on it anymore, and he said, that she is suppose to get her own show or something...so she left, or something, i dunno...he could have heard it from someone else, but i am sad sarah left...now its these rooki people zaxk selewyn and some random people, who act as if, they have been on the show forever...you can replace brendan moran...BUT NOT SARAH!!!!!!!!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
<T/2igger}{APPY> said:
Sarah Lane was replaced by another person. A really hawt person......
Yes.

I also like Star Trek (also TNG). If you don't, then might I ask you ACTUALLY try watching it? It's really good. (liek star wars only more diplomatic)

But Triumph? No.

S

Shadow Soldier

Ya.. she is married.. and same with that brendon guy or whatever.. I think they are together. Because on the last episode.. they were holding hands o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back