• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reifon

So I was checking my favorite place to read manga for any updates to the ones that I already read and I happen to find a new manga by some unknown author/artist. So naturally I checked it out. Haven't read it yet, but based on the plot summary, the story reminds me of Hellboy in a certain way. Here's the plot summary

This world consists of two dimensions joined as one, like a mirror. The first is the world in which the humans live, Assiah. The other is the world of demons, Gehenna. Ordinarily, travel between the two, and indeed any kind of contact between the two, is impossible. However the demons can pass over into this world by possessing anything that exists within it. Satan is the god of demons, but there's one thing that he doesn't have and that's a container in the human world that is powerful enough to hold him!! For that purpose, he created Rin, his son from a human woman, but will his son agree to his plans, or will he become something else...? An exorcist?

Ao no Exorcist Manga - Read Ao no Exorcist manga scans online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back