• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anything special happening this October?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe you guys probably noticed it too already making me late lol but I was looking through the rest of the calendar of this year. Remember seeing a calendar behind Eraqus and noticed it was October in the background since the dates are exact. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Anything special happning this October?

Hotel Transylvania 2 is coming out.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Halloween has been confirmed for "October 31st, 2015", and I'm pretty hyped. I hope it's not a rehash of last years Halloween, because I dressed up as a cowboy last year, and that didn't go over well at all.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Really? I'm surprised I havent heard anything about that sequel.
I didn't know until the other day when I saw a trailer in the cinemas. Never saw the first one and was surprised it was popular enough to get a sequel.

As for the original question, nothing is planned for October this year, but Kingdom Hearts 3's next appearance is scheduled for early November.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

I didn't know until the other day when I saw a trailer in the cinemas. Never saw the first one and was surprised it was popular enough to get a sequel.

As for the original question, nothing is planned for October this year, but Kingdom Hearts 3's next appearance is scheduled for early November.

Darn...I felt really suspicious with the calendar in the background. Could be anything but whatever...-____-

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Do you think it could be KH Chi's release month maybe?

I would hope the game would be out much earlier but if I have to wait until October, I guess I will.

Still fully believe the calendar is representative of December 2016. I've always thought 2016 would be the year of KH3, so this fits.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I would hope the game would be out much earlier but if I have to wait until October, I guess I will.

Still fully believe the calendar is representative of December 2016. I've always thought 2016 would be the year of KH3, so this fits.

I keep telling them, 10 years after the release Kingdom Hearts 2. Even Nomura made a comment about that time lapse between KH2 and KH3. It'd be really special.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I keep telling them, 10 years after the release Kingdom Hearts 2. Even Nomura made a comment about that time lapse between KH2 and KH3. It'd be really special.
KH2 is 10 years old in December 2015.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
KH2 is 10 years old in December 2015.

That's the Japanese release. Everyone elses was for the following year. Not looking for an approximate time; just rounding it off the anniversary. And I'm hoping the dates aren't too apart for this one due to the sharing features of today lol. I can't believe it took more than 5 months just for the game to be released in AUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back