• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anything else after credits?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaKeybearer

So i got Kingdom Hearts about a year ago and beat the final boss plenty of times but the thing is once the credits begin to role...it stops. Like the game can't handle everything that is on the screen.
Multiple times I beat Ansem but never officially beat the game. Anyway is there anything after the Kh1's credits that is valuble to the series in anyway or does it end there?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The credits have little scenes that serve as mini-epilogues to all the various worlds, then there is the final scene with Sora, Donald and Goofy in a field and they find Pluto with a note from the King and they chase after him (this leads into CoM) and then after THAT is the Secret Ending "Another Side, Another Story".

AceDime

You have to beat it on proud mode to get the secret ending, you might also have to find all dalmationas and trinities and complete jiminys journal

Crystal

Silver Member
So i got Kingdom Hearts about a year ago and beat the final boss plenty of times but the thing is once the credits begin to role...it stops. Like the game can't handle everything that is on the screen.
Multiple times I beat Ansem but never officially beat the game. Anyway is there anything after the Kh1's credits that is valuble to the series in anyway or does it end there?

If you find all dalmations and treasures in Proud Mode,
I think after credits will be the secret ending "Another Side, Another Story"
I not sure whether want to complete the journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back