• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairi22

have ya'll ever heard of usher?all those girls out there do you think he is HOT if you have heard of him?I think he is a 8/10 in his music and a 10/10 in HOTNESS!

Last edited:

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
LIEK, ZOMG!!!!11!!!! I'VE BEEN WAYTING SO L0000NG!1!1 IT'Z ABOOT TYM SUMWUN MADE DIS THRED1111! OOSHER!11!1 OOSHEERRRRRRRRR!!!11 LSJFELGJLJKLFKMFKSJFLDKJLJ

Overrated.

Awards
I hate him. Always have, always will. Just another rapper to me. Have i mentioned i Hate Rap aswell?

L

Lost

Ye usher is that boi who moves his booty.

Oh my god he is overrated and is the future Beyonce.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Chea that boy is fire. People hating=jealous

All of this singles are fire period.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Drama Setter said:
Chea that boy is fire. People hating=jealous

All of this singles are fire period.
Funny...I haven't heard any of his songs since last school year. While some of the "rock bands that were on fire," are still popular nowadays.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah I know Usher! I was five years old when I first heard of him, it was the song "You make me wanna" and I saw him for the first time in the video of the song. I've always liked Usher, but one song I don't like is the song he did with Alicia Keys, "My Boo". He might just take the crown from Michael Jackson, because he's got a better voice and he can dance just as well as MJ when MJ was young.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I like three of his songs. One of them simply because of the nostalgic feelings it draws out =P

kairi22

first usher is not gay second usher is not a rapper.and third he is soooo HOT!

Legato2471

<Sarcasm> LOL IT TAKES SO MUCH TALENT TO TALK TO A SET BEAT WITH ONE DRUM IN THE BACKROUND AND 3 GUYS GOIN "YEAH" EVERY 8 SECONDS. </Sarcasm>

Rap sucks. No talant needed they all sound very alike talking about the same 3 things in every song. Thats why I bought the shirt saying "Support the Fine Arts. Shoot a rapper."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back