• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone worried that there won't be any Disney Boss battles?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirokey123

Awards
If Frozen WAS in the game I would bet you anything Hans isn't going to appear and it will be based on Elsa. You can just picture it perfectly how Elsa's fear and feelings of isolation would translate into darkness that would permeate her snow powers. So we'd be fighting heartless snow monsters in order to free Elsa from the darkness of her heart. Where instead of just dispel the eternal winter we have to fight like a living embodiment of Elsa's darkness mixed with the snow storm, and destroying that would remove the eternal winter saving the land.

ImVentus

Awards
i gotta say we will most likely fight these disney bosses
Frozen (hans would be lamest boss fight so i think the ice titan elsa made or maybe maleificent since she travels worlds specially princess's world's lol)

Glad I'm not the only thinking that Hans isn't worthy of being an opponent. Nothing special about him that I can see.

ImVentus

Awards
If Frozen WAS in the game I would bet you anything Hans isn't going to appear and it will be based on Elsa. You can just picture it perfectly how Elsa's fear and feelings of isolation would translate into darkness that would permeate her snow powers. So we'd be fighting heartless snow monsters in order to free Elsa from the darkness of her heart. Where instead of just dispel the eternal winter we have to fight like a living embodiment of Elsa's darkness mixed with the snow storm, and destroying that would remove the eternal winter saving the land.

That I wouldn't mind to see.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Why not have both plots involved?

Foxycian

Awards
yea you might be right about hans not being involved in the plot seeing as some kh3 worlds seem to have their on plot instead of basing them on the movies

Awards

Yeah, that would be cool with me tbh

robotman

Interesting idea on Frozen. We'll see where they go with a Frozen world, to be honest that is the only world where I don't mind there not being a Disney boss.

I'm hoping that Wreck-It Ralph makes it. A boss battle against Turbo would 100% be in it, I know that for sure. Only issue is I'm not really sure how Wreck-It Ralph would fit into Kingdom Hearts... Anyway, Toy Story should definitely have Zurg as a boss, I think that they'd be missing out on something if they exclude him in the game.

Echoecho6

Awards
An Organization member could be the boss in Frozen, like Saix. I have also been worried about the lack of Disney bosses in the game, mainly the lack of FINAL Disney bosses.

The Heartless boss for Toy Story is as big in scale as the 0.2 final boss. That was the final boss for Aqua who is lvl 50. This is for Toy Story which is one of the first worlds... And you guys don't think it's the final boss for that world???

Foxycian

Awards
guess each world you get visited by organization xiii member maybe based on the world style to fit each one of them? no idea but soo far
Tangled marluxia
Toy Story young xehanort
monster inc vanitas
twilight town xemnas and ansem

Swing

Awards
I personally do not want to see the organization members be the main bosses in the worlds. That would be boring. Also they are really boring. I barley remember anything they did in KH2, DDD and CoM.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Glad I'm not the only thinking that Hans isn't worthy of being an opponent. Nothing special about him that I can see.
There's nothing special about Flynn Rider that he should be a party member, but he is a part of the movie/property being used and that's the point. *shrug*

What would be interesting to me is if they paired one of the 13 darknesses with a Disney boss. For instance, Gothel with Marluxia. Gothel should be interesting alone though considering she would likely have Rapunzel in chains at the time; maybe she could use Rapunzel's powers in the battle to rejuvenate her HP.

disney233

Awards
I REALLY don't see Gothel as a boss. Same reason I don't see Frollo as a boss(despite the fact EVERYONE wanting him as one...for whatever reason), sorry.

Awards
I REALLY don't see Gothel as a boss. Same reason I don't see Frollo as a boss(despite the fact EVERYONE wanting him as one...for whatever reason), sorry.

We had Pete as a boss once why can't we have her compelled by darkness with the help of a heartless? The boss fight with Clayton from Tarzan was a good one

The problem with Frollo boss fight is because the way they did things was underwhelming AF but they can fix this with both Gothel and Hans lol

ImVentus

Awards
Well I can never forget Xaldin from KH2 in Beast's Castle. That being said I hope Disney villains also gets to shine a little for more variation. A teamwork like you suggested between Organization & Villains wouldn't hurt.

ImVentus

Awards
Well if they do, I prefer Gothel any day over Hans who is probably the weakest villain Ive ever seen.

disney233

Awards
Pete's a brute, Clayton's a hunter skilled with a gun, Gothel's an old woman with no fighting capabilities. Hans at least he can hold his weight with a sword. Gothel doesn't have swordsmanship, or magic, and Repunzel's hair only heals not give fighting atributes. Best thing to come out of Gothel is a Heartless boss summon and nothing more. Asking for a Gothel boss is almost as equivilent as asking for a Lady Tramiaine boss

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
yea you might be right about Hans not being involved in the plot seeing as some kh3 worlds seem to have their on plot instead of basing them on the movies
That's kind of what I have a problem with the Disney worlds. It seems like it forgets the characters that were important to the plot like Abys Mal being replaced for the merchant at the end of Aladdin in KH2. I just don't really see the merchant being stupid enough to take gold from an Organization member because Jafar was too stubborn to grant him his wish. I don't even remember the plot in KH2 Agrabah elaborating on how the Organization managed to get the merchant his gold. The organization could have played more of a part in that world instead of just being mentioned.

Awards
Pete's a brute, Clayton's a hunter skilled with a gun, Gothel's an old woman with no fighting capabilities. Hans at least he can hold his weight with a sword. Gothel doesn't have swordsmanship, or magic, and Repunzel's hair only heals not give fighting atributes. Best thing to come out of Gothel is a Heartless boss summon and nothing more. Asking for a Gothel boss is almost as equivilent as asking for a Lady Tramiaine boss

I mean I only watched Tangled once and wasn't impresed by it so you could be right about this lol

disney233

Awards
That's kind of what I have a problem with the Disney worlds. It seems like it forgets the characters that were important to the plot like Abys Mal being replaced for the merchant at the end of Aladdin in KH2. I just don't really see the merchant being stupid enough to take gold from an Organization member because Jafar was too stubborn to grant him his wish. I don't even remember the plot in KH2 Agrabah elaborating on how the Organization managed to get the merchant his gold. The organization could have played more of a part in that world instead of just being mentioned.

The Disney worlds in KH2 really didn't have any value to the story. Only one that kinda did was Beast Castle and Port Royal's 2nd visit. The world plot in KH2 are...more or less just Sora catching up with his Disney friends.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Actually, Gothel is referred to as an old witch in Tangled. Maybe she does have some magical powers. She also has a dagger which she could use for fighting (I admit, doesn't sound very exciting, but it's something).

I do want a Gothel battle. I love her! They could also just give her some darkness mumbo jumbo and stuff. She can just be a mid boss as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back