• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone worried about the amount of Disney worlds in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

The game is going to be released this year and there's not many other places left for them to reveal Disney worlds, sure they could just drop random trailers but I don't think that they'll do that. We've already been told that the game is going to have less worlds than KH2 and it's worrying me a little.

I know that they keep going on about "the size of a world being huge" and all this stuff but I'd feel really let down if the final list was Hercules, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Tangled, Big Hero 6, Frozen and Winnie The Pooh... Especially because of how long I've been anticipating this game.

Would any of you be disappointed if the only Disney worlds left to be revealed were only Frozen and Winnie The Pooh (mini-game world)? I sure would be.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
This probably belongs in the SPOILERS section

Nomura said recently that ten worlds would be split among three parts. He was most certainly referring to Disney worlds. I'm confident that there will be at least three more Disney worlds.

disney233

Awards
Not me this time. On topic, this is one of these topics I don't have much worry with. I mean, Nomura said the worlds will be like...their own game or whatever didn't he?

horto12485

Awards
This probably belongs in the SPOILERS section

Nomura said recently that ten worlds would be split among three parts. He was most certainly referring to Disney worlds. I'm confident that there will be at least three more Disney worlds.

Yeah at least Three More Disney Worlds should do the Trick with those Meaning... (Treasure Planet, Jungle Book and Wreck-it-Ralph).

wwinterj

Would any of you be disappointed if the only Disney worlds left to be revealed were only Frozen and Winnie The Pooh (mini-game world)? I sure would be.

Kinda. The only world I want now we have Toy Story is The Jungle Book being as it's almost made it into the series for so long. Although quality over quantity is key with this game. Still the number of events left doesn't mean much when it comes to reveals and they could announce more than one Disney world at each event or simply drop some artwork on social media. I remain hopeful at this point.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
As far as world reveals go, he could always reveal more than one world at once. Like, maybe E3 would be a good time for reveal 2 worlds in one trailer, and lay off of showing Olympus or Tangled for a while. There's speculation that there will be some news coming out of the Union Cross event next month. And there's always the possibility that he won't show some worlds even if there's a formal announcement, like BH6.

And of course, we'll have original worlds and mini-games to look forward to as well.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
The idea that the 10 worlds is only referring to Disney is unfortunate fan headcanon. Our world list could very well be:

Olympus Coliseum
Twilight Town
Toy Story
Monster’s Inc
Radiant Garden/Winnie the Pooh
Corona
Arendelle
San Fransokyo
Cable Town
Keyblade Graveyard/Kingdom Hearts

I sure hope we get more than that, but I don’t want to expect it.

I’ll be fine with just these because these worlds seem to be full of content. More will be icing on the cake. I’m ok with the game being more focused on a few good worlds than a bunch of lackluster ones.

We’ll also know at PAX if SE is willing to reveal new worlds at smaller gaming events. If nothing shows there or UX, I think there’s a high chance of either Frozen being revealed as the last world at E3 or it being revealed alongside Wreck It Ralph as the last two worlds.

disney233

Awards
The idea that the 10 worlds is only referring to Disney is unfortunate fan headcanon. Our world list could very well be:

Olympus Coliseum
Twilight Town
Toy Story
Monster’s Inc
Corona
Arendelle
San Fransokyo
Cable Town

I’ll be fine with just these because these worlds seem to be full of content. More will be icing on the cake. I’m ok with the game being more focused on a few good worlds than a bunch of lackluster ones.

We’ll also know at PAX if SE is willing to reveal new worlds at smaller gaming events. If nothing shows there or UX, I think there’s a high chance of either Frozen being revealed as the last world at E3 or it being revealed alongside Wreck It Ralph as the last two worlds.

We most likely have more worlds my dude. 10 DISNEY worlds meaning Twilight Town, Radiant Garden and Cable Town don't even count. Odds are we will have 10 Disney worlds and odds are even more original worlds.

robotman

Olympus Coliseum
Twilight Town
Toy Story
Monster’s Inc
Corona
Arendelle
San Fransokyo
Cable Town

See this is exactly what I'm worried about. I don't care if one world "is as big a game" which is a silly comment to make anyway, that list is completely lacklustre for a game that we've been waiting so long for.

Btw, I hope that this doesn't sound like I'm having a go at you, I'm not lol. I'm just worried that this will be reality because if it is... I'll be so disappointed.

disney233

Awards
......are we just going to ignore the fact that we'll probably have a wider list of original worlds? Nomura says 10 Disney worlds. 3 on Zip's list aren't Disney worlds. We have 3 spots left, but that doesn't mean there will be even less ORIGINAL worlds, right? Nothing has been said about them yet except only Twilight Town confirmed to reappear in 3.

robotman

......are we just going to ignore the fact that we'll probably have a wider list of original worlds? Nomura says 10 Disney worlds. 3 on Zip's list aren't Disney worlds. We have 3 spots left, but that doesn't mean there will be even less ORIGINAL worlds, right? Nothing has been said about them yet except only Twilight Town confirmed to reappear in 3.

Where are you getting this from? They just said around 10 worlds, they didn't confirm if they were talking about Disney worlds or worlds in total, they also said that they'd be less worlds than KH2, so 10 worlds in total is plausible, although extremely disappointing. If you have a link where they say "it's going to have 10 Disney worlds" I'd love for you to send me the link.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Where are you getting this from? They just said around 10 worlds, they didn't confirm if they were talking about Disney worlds or worlds in total, they also said that they'd be less worlds than KH2, so 10 worlds in total is plausible, although extremely disappointing. If you have a link where they say "it's going to have 10 Disney worlds" I'd love for you to send me the link.

It can't be just ten worlds total. Twilight Town is returning as well as Radiant Garden. That's two. The Keyblade Graveyard and Castle Oblivion will likely be playable as well. That's four. And then there is the mysterious Cable Town. Five.

If you add that to the seven Disney worlds we know that's already twelve worlds. Two more than the supposed only ten.

robotman

It can't be just ten worlds total. Twilight Town is returning as well as Radiant Garden. That's two. The Keyblade Graveyard and Castle Oblivion will likely be playable as well. That's four. And then there is the mysterious Cable Town. Five.

If you add that to the seven Disney worlds we know that's already twelve worlds. Two more than the supposed only ten.

Yeah, I know that it's not going to be exactly 10 but they said around 10 worlds, not that there will be 10 Disney worlds. I dunno, I'm just a little paranoid about it, the anticipation is getting high for me lol. I just have a gut feeling that there's not much more to be revealed and that's why they are keeping so quiet about it and it's annoying tbh.

I hope that I'm wrong though, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm Worried that i won't get the Game if Treasure Planet and Jungle Book aren't in it:frown:

That's your own individual decision mate, nothing to blame the creators or the game itself for.

Since this is going to be an entry holding a saga-finale intended to finally bring a decade-long built up storyline to a close I can even see the original worlds taking up an even bigger slice this time around, especially when considering just how much has to be addressed.

---

In an general answer to the original OP though:
No, I'm not really worried about anything in regards to the Disney worlds when it comes to quantity.

I care more about if those who are included are actually meaningfully intertwined with the main plot this time around and not only meaningless filler used to stretch the game time out.

shady543

Awards
^ Got to agree with everything here. There is so much plot that needs to be addressed in this game, and if the game consists of mostly of exploring disney worlds then it's not all going to get addressed. And I'd rather not everything be cramped into the last world again. >.>

Also this time around seems to be more quality over quantity. There is going to be npcs and stuff as seen in those pictures from Tangled. If they're going to spend more time on each world being so lively and basically a game on its own, then I wouldn't be surprised if the amount of disney worlds this time around is lacking. But I honestly don't mind. I prefer quality over quantity. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back