• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Anyone want to help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R4TM

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, so here's my story...

Basically, I got to school. I get bullied. I come home and study, do homework, and the rest of my time read or go on the internet. I don't have much of a social life outside of the internet. I don't have that many friends, maybe 3. Two of them are going out, so I can't finish a sentence without them running off and having sex before I'm halfway done. Another friend is my best friend ever. I met him in 3'rd grade and he's actually a member on here (AngelOfDestruction, if any of you know him). I talk to him a lot, he's pretty cool. I'm not complaining about not having any friends, I'm lucky I have at least one, but sometimes I just need someone to talk to. I'm basically an outcast, I'd post a picture of myself for you, but I recently broke my camera, and I'm too lazy to go to photobucket and copy&paste the code. But I have multi-colored hair, and have several facial piercings. I wear band t-shirts of bands nobody at my school has ever heard of, and I wear make-up. So basically (sorry, I like that word :) ) people make my life a living hell for all of that. And it used to be like a whatever thing, but now it just pisses me off, like I really want to get a bat or something and beat the hell out of whoever.

Another thing to add onto that is that I'm Bisexual, can you guess what I get for that? Yea. More garbage...

so basically (^_^) I just want someone to talk to. Someone to talk about everyday things with. Just some cool people to talk to.

Can any of you do that? =]

Apollo

Silver Member
You can pm me! I've been going though this since I was 13 so I could help!!

M

Miss Murder

Yeah, if you ever want to, you can PM me or talk to me.

You can call me Alyxia. ( Or Lycy if you're into nicknames )

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Basically, I got to school. I get bullied. I come home and study, do homework, and the rest of my time read or go on the internet. I don't have much of a social life outside of the internet. I don't have that many friends, maybe 3. Two of them are going out, so I can't finish a sentence without them running off and having sex before I'm halfway done. Another friend is my best friend ever. I met him in 3'rd grade and he's actually a member on here (AngelOfDestruction, if any of you know him). I talk to him a lot, he's pretty cool. I'm not complaining about not having any friends, I'm lucky I have at least one, but sometimes I just need someone to talk to. I'm basically an outcast, I'd post a picture of myself for you, but I recently broke my camera, and I'm too lazy to go to photobucket and copy&paste the code. But I have multi-colored hair, and have several facial piercings. I wear band t-shirts of bands nobody at my school has ever heard of, and I wear make-up. So basically (sorry, I like that word :) ) people make my life a living hell for all of that. And it used to be like a whatever thing, but now it just pisses me off, like I really want to get a bat or something and beat the hell out of whoever.

Another thing to add onto that is that I'm Bisexual, can you guess what I get for that? Yea. More garbage...

I found your problem.

Face it. You don't exactly constitute a "normal" member of society. Of course you're gonna cop shit and complaining about it isn't gonna help your case. Chucking an emo fit is just gonna make it worse.

And shit, you're a guy [according to you're profile] and you wear make up. May as well paint a target on your face with lip stick. You're practically doing it to yourself.

But I'm not trying to insult you or bag you out. You just need to understand that because you're "different" and continue to choose to be so, people are going to pay you out. That's how society works. You're only options here are to change or just suck it up and deal with it.

R4TM

Website
www.myspace.com
I found your problem.

Face it. You don't exactly constitute a "normal" member of society. Of course you're gonna cop shit and complaining about it isn't gonna help your case. Chucking an emo fit is just gonna make it worse.

And shit, you're a guy [according to you're profile] and you wear make up. May as well paint a target on your face with lip stick. You're practically doing it to yourself.

But I'm not trying to insult you or bag you out. You just need to understand that because you're "different" and continue to choose to be so, people are going to pay you out. That's how society works. You're only options here are to change or just suck it up and deal with it.

yea I guess. I just don't see why people have to be like that. Like, I'm still a human being right? So I look a little different. Big deal? I don't really think so.

But thanks for explaining that. I guess I'll just deal with it.

Gankz

yea, just dont do anything you might regret

but...i've lived by this moral my whole life...cause i get bullied sometimes too.

Words hurt alot, but if anyone ever hits you, you have full rights to beat the crap out of them

I'm the same age, your in middle school right? or high school?

If your in middle school still, then when you go to high school, plan on going into a special program (not retarted kind of way)

an example is, i was buillied in middle school, but i signed up for the tech accademy at my school (we get laptops to do our work on) and so all the people that bullied me are now in a different part of the school.

Appearances are one thing, but people still care what your like on the inside. So dont act mad, or depressed around people, but act like this happy kid, and they shouldn't be mean =/

sorry if this didn't help, just explaining a similar experience and how you could benefit from it =/

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I wanna see a picture! ahem....

anyways.

when my gay friends are asked if they are gay, they go "*GASP!* (all dramatically) WHO TOLD YOU!"
it's real funny

or I get made fun of for being real short (but by my friends so it's cool you know?) and I'll leave and they'll be like "Where you going?"
and I'll be like "Back home, to munchikin land"
it's all fun

I think if you accept things and play along then people know that you don't care.

Like Gankz said, be happy.

Sephiros_TH

not to start a religious war but Christians don't like anyone who isn't straight, and America is like 40% Christian...and most kids overhear thing from their parent and learn to hate people for being a certain thing so perhaps they don't like you for being bisexual...which is stupid but just realize that if they got to know you they might think otherwise cuz kids are often over influenced by the opinions of their parent so maybe try to talk to a couple of people? I don't know if you need to talk thats fine with me...

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
40%? Alot more of america is Christian (probably twice that number). Thats why we are the majority.

to get back on topic though, seriously, you need to change. I know people love to give that "just be who you are and ignroe the jerks" speech, but I think that only applies to "normal" people being jerks to other "normal" people.

If you intentionally act different to a certain point, people will never leave you alone, because the very idea of the way you are is seen in a negative light. Personally, i have to wonder why you even started wearing make up and other things, since somewhere you had to know this would happen to you.

So yeah, try to loose the make up and the hair. Find a different way to "express yourself". ITS NOT WORTH IT TO BE STUBBORN. People are never going to change and become understanding or nice. Its up to you to make choices that won't bring you under fire. I know it isn't right, but thats human nature.

That said, you can keep doing as you please, but just be smart about it. Don't grab their attention with stuff you don't need.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Of course! I'm somewhat in the same situation! Except I'm straight (if you don't mind me saying that) and I don't have friends on here, okay, okay, I do but yeah, we kind of something in common! Do you want me to PM you and or you PM me? Just let me know! I'm willing to befriend anybody too, for those who want a friend. :D Honest truth, btw!

Rix

:)
Awards
Like, many others here said.. Just PM me if you wanna talk:) I feel a little the same way as you do..

afrobutt

Silver Member
honestly, i can't say i'm in your situation. I'm different (i have an afro XD),and i got bullied a lot in elementary and junior high, but ppl don't rlly bother me now.

But one thing i can say, jus be who you are dude. If u think wearing makeup looks kew;, then do it! If u listen to music that no one else listens too, great! It's the different ppl who become awsome and change the world.

But I personally don't mind talkin some time, i might not be the most exciting person, but i dont mind listnen to u. Jus PM me whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back