• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone want to Help me with Mirage Arena? :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLWuTT

I'm stuck on the last one. Not the one that you beat to obtain the Ultima Keyblade with, the one that needs to be finished to complete the Mission and level up. I am stuck on it and can't pass that dumb Iron Prisoner thing and it takes too long to get there for me. Anyone want to help? :D I'll be on tomorrow whenever and of course, AD-HOC PARTY is needed.

PSN: LeetSauce1337 I can't host the room because it disconnects people and World K - 1? 3 people is better? :O Lol Thanks anyways.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I can try, but it depends on the time. My Terra is maxed in everything so I can easily run through it with you, but I'll probly use Ventus since I need to beat him with Ven as well. I'll try, but once again, I'm not sure.

ventus12

i think i can help with this i have my ven completed with everything so if can find time i can help you breeze right through it

LoLWuTT

Now? :D

2-4 EST? Lol :p If not today then maybe some other day but add me so we can do it some day.

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, eventually, I guess I'll use Ventus too.

ventus12, is your ventus max level? If so, what is the best strategy to get there, because I see many threads about it, but none of them are as fast as terra's sacrfice radiant garden method.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ah, in that case, have a looksy here:

[video=youtube;r8Z7LOcuFFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Z7LOcuFFM&feature=related[/video]

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, thats what I tried but I didn't get as much EXP as him. At least now I know this is the reccommended way. Thanks!

Marly

Awards
That's probably because there's a big issue about world levels with each character. So you may not get as much EXP as him with say, Ventus, but you might with Terra. Check out your world levels. If it's, I believe, 8 (or 10) then you should get that much EXP.

kupo1121

Awards
How do you get Ventus' world level to that high. Mine is at 6 and I beat the game and Vanitas' Lingering Sentiment. How else can I raise it?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Finishing Final Episode.
For Aqua, you need to train in Final Episode cuz she only gets world level upgrades there.
Terra and Ven get world level rises in their normal scenarios when you have a cleared Final Episode-file.
That's what I read about it...

Marly

Awards
How do you get Ventus' world level to that high. Mine is at 6 and I beat the game and Vanitas' Lingering Sentiment. How else can I raise it?

That's kind of the deal. No one really knows how or what makes some characters world levels higher than others. Some say it's the order you played the scenarios. But it's all kind of up in the air nonetheless.

kupo1121

Awards
Darn! Right now I just need a couple more things and I'll be done with mirage arena and I still only get a couple thousand each time I do that. My Terra got a lot though. I beat the final episode already too, so I'm not sure what I can do now :(

Marly

Awards
Well, unless it's just for your benefit, I don't see why you'd need to be level 100. You can beat the Mirage Arena without being level 100.

kupo1121

Awards
In all my KH games I need to have 1 file that is completely beat in every aspect. Max level, all items, complete journal, all minigames complete, all bosses beat, etc. so I need to have my Ventus at lvl 100 in the end xP

LoLWuTT

I don't need help with the Arena any more.

I completed yesterday by myself when I noticed that all you have to do is Mine Square, Shotlock, and Dodge Roll. I will gladly help anybody in the Arena though.

I was level 50 when I did it so , if you think you have to level up to like 70+, know that you just need to have the ability to Dodge Roll. :)

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back