• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone up for some RP ideas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of these ideas do you like the best? (More than one can be chosen)

• Snowbound

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No More Heroes: Santa Destroy Stories

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • The Ultimate League of Villiany

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Blackland: The Dragon War

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Alright, I've been thinking up some RP ideas for a while and I think I might have a winner or two. Anyway, read the description and vote in the poll above at what you like. Also, post any suggestions or comments below. Any criticism or ideas are accepted and, if I like them, will be added.

NOTE: Descriptions are subject to change.

*CREATED* SNOWBOUND- In honor of the winter season, I've decided to make an arctic survival RP. Basically, you are a colonist on a new arctic planet years after Earth's obliteration. The colonies were doing great until they started making the same mistakes they made on Earth: Dividing and conquering. The colonists have broken up into different tribes, battling with others to survive.

NO MORE HEROES: SANTA DESTROY STORIES- The release, and near completion, of No More Heroes 2 has inspired me to create an RP around the idea. Basically, after the battle with Pizzabat Jr., as requested, Travis Touchdown and his brother Henry fight. Henry has killed Travis and has taken his place as number one. The U.A.A. gave Travis a proper burial, him being the first assassin to come up in first place...twice! Anyway, the U.A.A. is continuing the tournaments. Some have joined to simply kill, avenge Travis, or train to become stronger. This is also the premiere of a new machine created by the U.A.A., the God Machine, which if the body isn't too damaged, a person can be brought back to life. They have also added some "Special Conditions" which will be explained if people like the idea enough.

THE ULTIMATE LEAGUE OF VILLIANY-
Now, I've brought this up before, and I still think it's a pretty good idea. Anyway, you are either a hero or a villian. The two sides, like expected, are fighting one another. It's a fight to the death between The Ultimate League of Villiany and The Grand League of Heroes.

BLACKLAND: THE DRAGON WAR- This is kind of a tribute to Eragon, Lair, and any other things that involve people befriending Dragons. You are one of few people who are one of the Legendary Dragon Riders, a group of people who are descendants of the first and best dragon rider to ever exist, Arthaross the Grand. Anyway, millenium ago, dragons and humans were always at way, battling for territory, food, and even sillier and meaningless things. He was the first person to learn how to raise and train a dragon to help humans and eventually overthrew the King o Dragons, Ragnarok. Anyway, a new dragon king has since risen to the throne and started to wreak havok like in the past. However, the humans have the new Dragon Riders for hope.

Last edited:

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
I still say Ultimate League Of Villiany!
But then again that Snowbound one sounds awsome as well..... Aww man! now me torn by ideas!

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I still say Ultimate League Of Villiany!
But then again that Snowbound one sounds awsome as well..... Aww man! now me torn by ideas!
Don't worry, the poll will let you choose as many as you want. I'm just waiting until some more ideas come to mind before the poll is added.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Dude. I'd totally join snowbound.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Cool Snowbound and Blackland: Dragon war is neck and neck, damn ULV get crushed under the floor yet again *sigh*

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Cool Snowbound and Blackland: Dragon war is neck and neck, damn ULV get crushed under the floor yet again *sigh*

Well, at least it isn't doing as bad as NMH. It only has one vote. Once there are at least 10 for an RP I will post the OOC/Sign-Ups. This will be continued though.

Actually, thanks to Rabgix, TULV and Snowbound are tied.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Oh, since Snowbound has reached 5 votes, it will be chosen. However, if another reaches five at any point in time, I will make that one also. Basically, keep on voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back