• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone think that there will be a KH game for the new PSVita?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to Truth

Awards
i wouldn't want that, i think. kingdom hearts should have ALL its games made for different game systems, or EVERY game system, so that way, if one person only has a PS2, but the game is only avialable via 3DS (which it is), that person wouldn't miss...just a thought. :)

Unfortunately, that's not possible. Well, not impossible, but the problem is that when you have to make a game for several platforms, you have to think more generally, making the game be worse than it was planned because it has to be the exact same game on all the platforms. For example, if a KH were to come out for the PS3 and the Wii at the same time, they would have to adjust the graphics and the game mechanics so the game can run properly on both consoles, downgrading the graphics or simplifying the battle controls and systems.

In my opinion, every KH should be on a different console so when you play it it feels totally fresh and new, but that's just me. I'm okay with several games on every console, but not always the same console. Same console means same concept, thus, making the game repetitive, boring.

IAMSORA

i dont know how to quote all of you. be great if someone could tell me

BBS vol 2 showing up at the end of the secret movie was a very obvious: there will be a BBS vol 2. i do hope it is on the vita. the game would probably have aqua, mickey and riku scenarios. aqua would be easy, her time in RoD. discovering the destroyed worlds. idk
riku would be harder. his absence (from sora at least) covers nearly all of KH1 to nearly the end of KH2. people have said it should be set during days and II, except, thats a little too far off to be called BBS. the KH1 time period, truly showing his corruption to the darkness and traveling to the worlds, is much more interesting. except there's COM. it would be weird to just go KH1 skip DAYS II. then again, theres always re: re: com. jk. that game would just be: riku's existence, and covers even more than soras story so far, and could not be shared with mickey and aqua. mickey is also kinda like riku and aqua. if this think in 3D works with switching off characters as opposed to playing a whole scenerio and then switching, then they could just do
riku/king-->aqua-->riku/king
i always thought it would be cool if there was a game focusing on just a character and everythin they've done. a riku game would be perfect. damn reverse rebirth...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Chances are that the main heroes of the game would be Aqua (BbSv2 possibility) and Riku (from after CoM 'till the end of KH2/when he reunites with the others) and a few worlds, if that, in a Mickey scenario. But I'd be surprised if we didn't play as Mickey in a game like that. It would be the perfect opportunity.

The way I see it, would primarily be an Aqua scenario.

Like it would begin as playing as Aqua, she meets up with Mickey in the RoD.
They find the Kingdom Key D, and Riku soon comes into the picture.

There was a good 20-30 day gap in the RoL from when Riku was sent to the RoD to the beginning of CoM.
Well Riku wouldn't be that long in the RoD, since time passes differently in the RoD.

But anyways, then Aqua splits from Riku and Mickey for some reason, and that's when the two of them help Sora close the Door at the end of KH1.
Then after that, they may team back up with Aqua. Possibly during that scene, she was holding off Heartless? There were a lot in that area.
So if she was just holding off a majority of them, then she wouldn't have been in that scene (Seems like a lame excuse, but hell)

Anyways, shortly after that would be the start of CoM, and judging by the start of Reverse/Rebirth, Riku was in a sleep-like state and DiZ awoke him....so something happened between the closing of the Door and the start of his time in CoM.

So then Aqua would be by herself in the RoD. Possibly with some scenes in the RoL of what's going on, to show some of the things Riku did in his absence.

Or there would be an Aqua scenario and Riku scenario.

Aqua would be within the RoD, basically going how I said. The first part would be with Mickey.
Somewhere down the line, Mickey leaves Aqua and meets Riku, they close the Door and go off to CoM.

Then there'd be a scenario for Riku in the RoL while one being for Aqua in the RoD.

And if there is to be a Riku scenario covering just about everything he went through, then I myself want a Xion fight.

But all in all, I wouldn't be too surprised if there isn't a Mickey scenario.
Since they could just end up throwing him in with Aqua, since it's said that he knows where she is.
And if there be a Riku one too, then they'd end up throwing Mickey in there too.

Those would be possibilities if they were trying to avoid a Mickey scenario.

I mean, the story of Mickey's Absence is only supposed to portray his time in the RoD.
Which ends after KH1.
While Riku's Absence is supposed to cover everything he went through, that wasn't all ready revealed.
And like I said, Riku's time in the RoD could easily be told through Aqua's perspective if they were to choose to go down that road.

I feel like what they would do in the situation for a game in which Aqua/Riku/Mickey would have scenarios in, would play out as in something like the beginning of FF13. In which once one group reaches a certain point in their scenario, it would then switch over to the next group.

i dont know how to quote all of you. be great if someone could tell me

Quote someone, meaning hit the reply with quote button. Then copy/cut the quote from the person you want. Paste it into your post.
Then do the same for multiple people.

SIDE NOTE:::::

One thing I would enjoy seeing, is when exactly did Mickey and Riku split.
The scene in the Forest in Days takes place sometime later.

When Riku left Mickey, he went with DiZ, so did that just happen at the end of CoM?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
But all in all, I wouldn't be too surprised if there isn't a Mickey scenario.
Since they could just end up throwing him in with Aqua, since it's said that he knows where she is.
And if there be a Riku one too, then they'd end up throwing Mickey in there too.
Bleh, that would piss me off so much if they did that. We didn't even know who Aqua was when Nomura spoke of the 4 mysteries, much less that she was going to be stuck in RoD.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I actually wouldn't really like it if Riku met Aqua in the RoD. It would be better if they met in KH3.
I have a reason in my head, but I can't put it into words as to why at the moment.....
derp

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I actually wouldn't really like it if Riku met Aqua in the RoD. It would be better if they met in KH3.
I have a reason in my head, but I can't put it into words as to why at the moment.....
derp

I don't think they'll meet either and I hope they don't. The reason being, after Sora and Riku got back to DI after KH2...I'm pretty sure they told each other their stories (however, we don't know Riku's story yet). If Riku met her, then Sora clearly knows about her (more than just what Mickey told him in the letter) as I'm assuming Riku and her had a hefty conversation considering he got his keyblade from Terra. I just feel like it might overcomplicate it as to why Sora know about Aqua, yet he is completely ignoring her knowing she is there right now and Riku met her but he is going to the RoS for DDD anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back