• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Anyone simple question then Im gone for awhile again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.korytco

Thanks for the upcoming read. :p

The girl I like sits in the back of the math room behind me. I really like this girl , and I want to show Im interested. Im going to start showing it more as we started showing it mutually .

Would you be flattered if a guy you liked but just started talking to turned around in class to look around the room, and then found you and looked at you smiled ? Or would you be embarrassed and upset with him? She sits in between many other attractive women, but I like this girl.

My age shown is my real age, im in college.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
jesus christ just fucking talk to her

Rabello

I bet she doesn't even care if you turn around and smile at her.

Don't overanalyze the situation and just do what you feel like doing.

dr.korytco

jesus christ just fucking talk to her
We do talk, but I am ready to show her that she is special to me. Don't assume all the details man. I asked a question not for you to be a know it all....

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I dunno, Ive never had personal experience with something like this, but I would be creeped out if someone kept turning around and looking at me...

Post 1000 woot

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
We do talk, but I am ready to show her that she is special to me. Don't assume all the details man. I asked a question not for you to be a know it all....
You're making me feel a lot better about being a virgin this a lot harder than it's supposed to be.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Let her know how you feel.
Turning around to shoot a smile is sorta like saying "hi" just quieter.
Words will do more than that.

Penlo

try asking her out on a date if she says yes then she has feelings for u too if no then im sorry look for someone else, youll never know until u try

joseph12345

Get a group of ur friends and go to her and her group of her friends. while ur friends are alking to her friends then u can ask her out

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Would you be flattered if a guy you liked but just started talking to turned around in class to look around the room, and then found you and looked at you smiled ? Or would you be embarrassed and upset with him?

Whoa there, buddy. Slow down. You've only just started talking to her.

Direct eye contact might be a little too forward.

la tangerine

If you're 20 years old and you still don't know how to talk to a woman then you have no business trying to. Maybe your specialty lies with men.

dr.korytco

If you're 20 years old and you still don't know how to talk to a woman then you have no business trying to. Maybe your specialty lies with men.

I have been a hermit for the past few years . Atleast I have a life outside of forums. Thanks.
Stop insulting me, acting like you can judge the whole picture only seeing a few shades of color. Jerk off .

I like women . I am going to talk to her for a week and them Im asking her out if it feels right.

Oh and little kiddies, little emo forum warriors, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. Just so that you know that. You easy , cheap dates .Most your relationships prob wont even last. I found someone special and now I am seeking her out.

If you have nothing intelligent to say, then dont speak your stupid minds about trivial high school drama....you are all clueless, being a virgin does not make me pathetic. Thanks again.

I adressed my question if you are too stupid to answer it or not interested in answering it please move along, please.

Last edited:

dr.korytco

is she a cat or dog person?

It never came up yet. Though I sense a sexual pun here. Thanks for the help guys but I am getting too confident to post here now. I wont be treated like shit for asking a simple question. I have balls and they are about to drop :p

I am asking her out at the end of the week if it feels right If she says no I talk to her still and just be friends and then later I can ask again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back