• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone Sick Of KH1 Themes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
So we have Chains Of Memories, Coded, and now coming soon KH 3D.
What do they all have in common? (other than the fact they are all KH games and they are all side stories to the main games) The same style!

Look, I mean its great we have all these side stories, but do we really have to keep playing as KH1 Sora and Riku? Or keep revisting the same words from KH1 over and over again? I, for one, am getting sick of it. Why they cant at least change alil detail or clothes? Its just like they keep remaking KH1! It doesnt look right that the KH1 Sora has now the voice of the KH2 Sora. I mean, They did a great job at RE:COM (Sarcasm) They somehow made Sora look even younger than he was. Compare KH1 Sora and RE:COM Sora and you can see it. Even though they had the voice of KH2 Sora (I guess that cant be helped)

Ok, Im propbaly gonna get burned to the ground at this, so burn away...

Awards
Can you really call it KH1 themes? Some things may look similar but the overall feel of the games seem to differ enough.

Also you don't have to worry about seeing the same worlds in 3D since they are making it a goal to use new worlds.

State

Awards
I'll judge 3D when it comes out, can't call it "another KH1" at this point in time. Chain of Memories was the second game with the "another KH1" labeled in it, but it was waaay early before Days and coded, so it wasn't a problem to "swallow".

State

Awards
anything that doesn't have to do with the organization is fine in my book

Ah, yes, even though it was an interesting group, I think we've had enough of them. What else can they do with the group? The most they can do is introduce all of their members in their human forms and share a bit of their backstory.

siegleeagle

It never really bothered me. All of the "KH1 copies" had different tones and moods to them which set them apart from each other.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
What do they all have in common? (other than the fact they are all KH games and they are all side stories to the main games) The same style!

Look, I mean its great we have all these side stories, but do we really have to keep playing as KH1 Sora and Riku? Or keep revisting the same words from KH1 over and over again? I, for one, am getting sick of it. Why they cant at least change alil detail or clothes? Its just like they keep remaking KH1! It doesnt look right that the KH1 Sora has now the voice of the KH2 Sora. I mean, They did a great job at RE:COM (Sarcasm) They somehow made Sora look even younger than he was. Compare KH1 Sora and RE:COM Sora and you can see it. Even though they had the voice of KH2 Sora (I guess that cant be helped)

Ok, Im propbaly gonna get burned to the ground at this, so burn away...
Nomura said:
At the moment, we are selecting the worlds that will appear; the Disney worlds used in previous titles will likely be changed out for the most part.
We're getting new worlds in KH3D.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I know what you mean. I actually didn't mind Re:com that much. Even though I had to go through all of KH1 again, it had a good main story. It was frustrating as hell though, but I was willing to do it once.

But Coded....I'm not even going to pick up that one at the stores.

I'll forgive TN for making play through KH1 once, but not twice.

When I first heard about KH3D, I was pissed. Another KH1 rehash. Then I hear it'll have new worlds, so now I'm excited for it.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
They're all different to me with different stories and themes and importances, so, no.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
They all feel different but I know what you mean about the recycle of worlds, but 3D is going to have new worlds and there's no sign of the Organization so I think it won't disappoint.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Yea...I suppose they have a differnt Feel to them, But why cant they try to at least differnt clothes?
Because they're supposed to be reflective of the same time period...
Why would Sora have different clothes in CoM than KH1 when CoM happens directly after it?
Why would Datora have different clothes in Coded than KH1 when Coded is digitizing Sora and Co's experience during KH1?

It wouldn't make sense for them to have different clothes.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Look, I mean its great we have all these side stories, but do we really have to keep playing as KH1 Sora and Riku?

What was the reason for making Data Sora the main character?

Nomura: One reason was because I wanted to use Sora’s Kingdom Hearts I design
he thinks so .

State

Awards
We're getting new worlds in KH3D.

We're getting new and old worlds; both. Anyhow, I suppose that each world in each "KH1 theme" had a different mood or tone to it. In KH1 they focused on hearts, while in CoM they focused on memories, and it's pretty noticeable, just take Halloween Town for example: in KH1, Dr.Finkelstein wanted to create a heart, while in CoM, he wanted to create a sort of elixir that would make memories or replace them or forget them or remember them or whatever. In Days, it was a behind the scenes look of what the Organization did around the worlds, while in coded, it was just revisiting old worlds and fixing them.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
does anyone else think Nomura is madly in love with Sora's kh1 outfit...he loves the little children.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
does anyone else think Nomura is madly in love with Sora's kh1 outfit...he loves the little children.
I personally think he's trying to use it as much as he can now because post-Xehanort Saga he'll never visit it again.

blackberi

I despise KH2 Sora's outfit so I'm kind of glad we're seeing more of his KH1 outfit. His KH2 one is so... Nomura. Too many zippers and belts, kthx.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
anything that doesn't have to do with the organization is fine in my book

I dunno really. I think that depends on whether they do it well or not. Days was really disappointing because it was our one chance to focus on the Org and develop them as characters and what happened? Xion and Axel were the focus on the whole plot. That, is what I am sick of. The other members being completely ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back