• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion115

didn't we hear that if you beat final fix+ and then ReCom you would get something special or vice versa,so if someone really did say that, has anybody done it?

armytaco

I'm pretty sure someone said you get something different if you beat KHFM+ and then Re:CoM. I mean correct me if i'm wrong but that's what I heard. And if I'm right, what is it?

stratusX

i still havent seen any vids of any of the new scenes in english dub yet...

none of the new scenes are dubbed in english, you can watch them in japanese only in theater mode,
and to my knowledge, you don't get anything for beating FM and then RECOM. if you beat the game on any difficulty in FM you unlock theater mode. if u have a cleared re:COM save file on your memory card, you get them in japanese.

you unlock theater mode in re: com by just beating the story mode, and everything else in FM is unlocked some other way.....

to sum up, you don't get anything from beating FM and then RECOM, only vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back