• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone played Tron yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
well I've basically hit a stillpoint in my videogame world. I don't know what it is, wether I grew bored of the constant grinding, or maybe the repetitive "climb to the top of the hundred floor tower" scenario, or maybe I just haven't found a game to remind me why I love gaming so much. I saw the movie, Tron: Legacy, and heard about the videogame and was wondering if it was fun in any of its incarnations or if any of it's music lived up to the movie as well.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
take it as a rule that every game based on a movie will suck(with the exception of King Kong)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Yeah I heard the only good part of the game was the multiplayer.

and whoever said the king kong game was good was spot on.

D

Deleted member 36435

Yeah I heard the only good part of the game was the multiplayer.

and whoever said the king kong game was good was spot on.
You couldn't scroll up and get their name? Are you seriously that fucking lazy?

Raebus

It isn't that bad, for a game based on a film atleast. I own it for the 360 and I've enjoyed it so far.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
you guys are talking about the wii version most people will tell you xbox is better as wii is just for multi-player but if you rather kill people xbox is for you

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
you can watch the first fifteen minutes on evolution on G4 on demand if you have comcast if you're still curious.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Like a bunch of people said before, movie games are horrible, don't waste your time and money. Life is too short to waste on something that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back