• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone planning on live-streaming the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorseselover

I’m kind of on the fence about that, on one hand I want to be able to share the experience of this long awaited game. On the other hand, this has been a highly anticipated game, so I doubt people would watch someone play it.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm not. For this I want to be as invested as I can, and I feel like streaming (and streamers)... like they never REALLY get invested, truly, because they are always watching the stream, or reacting to what people say, or talking over cutscenes, or playing up their reactions etc. I'd hate for that to be how I experience the finale myself.

I am curious to see as to how people react to the game, but I think that's better suited for LPs, and for after I've finished the game myself by myself first.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
But don’t you think people would be spoiled major plot points?

Some people just can't contain themselves. I am one of those people. I will try my best for KH3, but I might snoop around on Twitch.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm not. For this I want to be as invested as I can, and I feel like streaming (and streamers)... like they never REALLY get invested, truly, because they are always watching the stream, or reacting to what people say, or talking over cutscenes, or playing up their reactions etc. I'd hate for that to be how I experience the finale myself.

I am curious to see as to how people react to the game, but I think that's better suited for LPs, and for after I've finished the game myself by myself first.

You forgot about only getting excited about getting money is another reason

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I would definitely watch recorded live streams/lets plays AFTER I beat the game myself lol. I love watching people get hyped into stuff I love. But I am not a streamer myself, I have been on a few friend's streams before...and I was super worried as it was hahaha. Like people hearing my prominent gay lisp and being...rude, to say the least. Also the reason I avoid chat on games like Overwatch in general. The gaming community makes me sad lol.

shady543

Awards
^ This. I've never live streamed and I doubt I will ever try it. But I do love watching other people's streams. However for KH3, although I do usually look at spoilers, I've decided to play through it blind and avoid places like here and tumblr until I've finished it. So I won't be even looking at other LPs until I have finished the game.

i would live stream even if its only for the sake of myself like if something in a scene suprised me or i did a great combo i sometimes like looking back at it so i can relive that feeling again

Also people who cant buy kh3 can enjoy kh....share the kh

but who knows when that 'streaming is paused cause you entered a blocked scene' will pop lol. As soon as mickey popped in 0.2 that happened

Sally-boiii

Awards
LPs are something I've been considering myself for the least few months. Do you guys think it would matter if i put one like a year or two after the game releases? Would it make that big a deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back