• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ anyone on this site ever beat sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ i'm @ level 99. i have all the abilities needed to beat him. i've been using trinity limit to give myself a little edge. i have the freakin strategy guide! i've done everything in my power to beat this freak & every one of my attempts have added up to naught!! if there is anyone out there who's beaten this guy, pleeeeze respond and tell me what you did !!!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I have beaten him ^^..... hmm basically i dont think you should use Trinity Limit.... you need that magic for Curaga..... ald Spiral Cut... or Aerial Cut whatever its called...... have that equipped... so when he teleports and knocks you into the air.... press (square) at the right time and hit him with a nice combo..... make sure you keep your finger near the triangle for that thirteen move...... also its critical to hit him before he casts that move where he leaves 1hp and 1mp...... also with the wall of fire... use glide...... the only thing i dont have the remedy for is the dark ball things.... i just got hit with them lol

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Sephiroth is easy. He is so predictable. Sure you die the first times, but if you know his attacks and have good timing, it won't take that long. I beat him on my second try. You don't have to be lvl 99, but it sure helps!

Awards
HA! i beat Sephy yesterday for the first time, i was at lvl 81 and it was insane. and the dreadful moments near the end with berserk charge, where i couldnt finish the combo and beat him was crazy!

I just was very quick with triangle and then attacked him (took off ability: Explosion) and ran when he attacked, repeated this process. when he glows and rises up, run and use and item when your health and magic goes down (elixir). then press triangle really quickly! then just beat the hell outta him and heal when you can. and watch out for the meteor move. glide back and forth or wait for it to be done and heal.

bumblejazz

i beat him i was lvl 92 i think.get a few attacks in then do the reaction command and run when he uses his flames. after that jump into the air and combo him like that.he will do everyting to kill you so be quick about it and have ethers and elixirs ready. thats what i did

I

The Show Must Go On
Who hasn't beaten Sephiroth? I was at level 49 when I beat him on KH2, all that level 99 + preparation is far from necessary.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
I have beaten him ^^..... hmm basically i dont think you should use Trinity Limit.... you need that magic for Curaga..... ald Spiral Cut... or Aerial Cut whatever its called...... have that equipped... so when he teleports and knocks you into the air.... press (square) at the right time and hit him with a nice combo..... make sure you keep your finger near the triangle for that thirteen move...... also its critical to hit him before he casts that move where he leaves 1hp and 1mp...... also with the wall of fire... use glide...... the only thing i dont have the remedy for is the dark ball things.... i just got hit with them lol

~ thank u very very very much!!!!!

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
well,I don't remember when exactly I beated him.I am really surprised you can't beat him in l.99!!I can only wish you luck!!

Axel Fire

I was LV.99 and i had a load of elixirs so i just kept hitting him with trinity limit then using an elixir to restore mp, rinse and repeat, and down goes sephiroth

Roxas 333

i bet him at level 67 i think but it was not easy it took three tries. Dont fell bad though i had already beat the game 3 times

canito_q

Wait, what game are you playing?: KH1, KH2, or KH2FM?

the KH1 sephiroth is easy.
the KH2 sephiroth is not that easy, you just have to use reflega. btw, idk, but I used the Mulan Keyblade and it went great.

the KH2FM sephiroth is really easy, when he is killing you, use the Limit Form

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Yes, and I've beat him twice.

First time level 42 in normal mode

Second time level 99 in proud mode.

Trinity and Elixirs did the job for me.

I never bothered fighting him in KH1, the game was kinda hard for me already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back