• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone noticed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
In sora's mode, while battling Marluxia:

Did anyone notice that the music is the same as the one in the deepdive trailer? Well it is!

yado

I taste delicious
no i didnt and he is saying this because maybe that area was like deep dive. It might bring up theroys. Geez

S

Shadow Soldier

Wow... total negativity in here... I wonder if anyone else would have noticed that? I like this kind of stuff... its cool... thanks for pointing that out.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
You guys make me feel better after getting yelled at by *cough* some people. Thanks. But I was trying to point out maybe Marluxia has a tie in with Deep Dive. (Glowing Eye Unknown? Sitting Unknown?)

Keeavin

All you people flaming tetraalmasy, screw off. This topic brought something new to my attention, and is far, FAR more interesting than any of the idiotic "lol wahts ur fav [insert random aspect of KH] lol???" topics. I for one would like to thank tetraalmasy for bringing this up, because I never noticed it. I don't think it has any ties to Deep Dive because of the music being the same, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Point = yay to these topics, death to favorites topics.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I agree with you Keeavin. Those favorite topics are worthless.

Keeavin

Oathkeeper01 said:
I agree with you Keeavin. Those favorite topics are worthless.
THANK YOU. I guess I'm not the only one here with some sense.

ultimamarluxia

yep, i noticed

but can some1 please give me a link so i can download the battle song?
that would make a great ringtone or psp music

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Just wondering but which battle are you talking about? Just wondering since I'll probably replay it again just to listen to it.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
the first form of Marluxia in Sora's mode.(well, duh cuz you can't fight Marluxia in R/R)

but midishrine.com might have it...I'm not sure...you can request it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back