• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone notice the three keyblades in deep dive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the soultaker

in deep dive if you look closely when the two unknowns go past each other you can see the one that had two key blades still has two even after he throws the oblivion to the other person. it looks like the kingdom key.

C

chaoschao

I believe that the three Keyblades are Oblivion, Oathkeeper and Lionheart (I could have sworn I saw a glimpse of it)...But Lionheart doesn't make much sense, so it could be my bad eyes...

Are you sure that there were three? I clearly saw two...

riku7244

idk i think there was only the 2 key blades it was so fast it is hard to tell but if there was a 3rd key then whos was it i mean there r 4 keyblade masters so far sora,riku,king micky and then blond headed kid sora has his keyblade rikus was destoyed and that micky has his then i dont seee where this other blade is comeing from

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
my goodness, these noobs! it always seems like the first thing a noob posts is *HEY! The DWU has three keyblades in DD!!!!!* sheesh!

anywho, yea, i've seen that loads of times. Im pretty sure it is the Kingdom Key. And then i think he passes the Kingdom Key to Mickey at the end. But thats just wat i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back