• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone not finish the game yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Emer93

I feel like I’m the only one left. I’ve waited 13 years (skipped the games in between, but caught up narrative-wise) for this game and I wanna savor the moment. It’s like taking your time eating a delicious five star meal. Still in Arendelle after you fight Marshmellow. Wanna engage in the end game discussions but I’m taking my time to get there.

furusatoe

I went through pretty fast just to get the story, but now I'm replaying the game and taking my time.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I took my time trying to find every treasure and Lucky Emblems, so I finished by yesterday, a week after the game's release. I may try to get Ultima, seeing as how I'm only missing two Orichalcum+, which are the one you need after beating the Pudding Heartless minigames with a good score, and the secret gummi ship bosses one.

I'm gonna restart the game on Proud, so I may try to tackle those last two Orichalcum+ as I replay the game.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I'm getting there myself. Been taking my time + RL had to be done. Just getting to the Big Hero 6 world tho I'll be going back to the Caribbean for Lucky Emblems.

Since I'm going for story I proly won't 100% (I don't usually).

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I finished the game yesterday evening. I did rush through the game, but some medical issues came up a few hours in on the first day and for the next few days I didn't play the game at all, really setting me back.

I know it's a game to savor and I'm sad I had to rush through it... but I really, really, really was invested in certain parts of the story and I wanted to see how they concluded. I also didn't want to be spoiled, and I didn't trust that I wouldn't be. Especially because I have this tendency to look up OSTs on YouTube to listen to them right after I heard them for the first time in games and with the way YouTube works you *will* get spoiled when you do something like that. lol

mytomxxx

me, I got the game this week, so I still on PotC, and taking my time with the worlds.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I feel like I’m the only one left. I’ve waited 13 years (skipped the games in between, but caught up narrative-wise) for this game and I wanna savor the moment. It’s like taking your time eating a delicious five star meal. Still in Arendelle after you fight Marshmellow. Wanna engage in the end game discussions but I’m taking my time to get there.

I gave the game a dedicated week to beat, where it was literally the main thing I did for 7 days straight. I savored it and am still processing the end of the game lol. I took a few days of not playing it to think over everything and I'm actually going to boot up the game later today.

Subzero

I’m taking my time, no sense rushing it IMO. I started my first playthrough on Standard and about halfway through Corona, I decided to restart on Proud because the former is just waaaaay too easy. Now I’m replaying the game and finishing Toy Box again (definitely more challenging, even though it’s still pretty easy).

Neo_

Awards
Me! As I stated in another thread, I only just beat Corona today (and even kinda rushed it a little); I can't comprehend why or how people beat the game in like two days. I play other games, hold down a job (as I'm sure most everyone else does), etc. - to me, this is not a fun game to no-life, but a better one to savor in short bursts.

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
The game released in the most inconvenient possible time frame for me, between work and other things that came up. So I've just gotten to KoC and I'm not in any rush to get through the rest of it.

Back