• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone miss the things from KH1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I do, a lot. I especially miss the younger Kairi. She looked so cute back then, and well, she looked more of a light person too, and acted more like one. The older Kairi in KH2 acts crazy, jumps off tall places and stuff, and wants to fight, and she's supposed to be a princess of heart, princesses of hearts don't want to fight. Plus, I like Hayden's old voice better. Her voice matured like Sora's over the years.

I like the old Sora because he looked more innoncent. He acts pretty much the same though in KH2, so I like them both.

RIku, I must say, is better in KH2 than KH1, and in CoM, he kiks a**(rear). But I say Ansem the Heartless was a way better enemy than Xemnas, he acted more evil, had a cooler suit, and he had way cooler qoutes.

And, Tarzan was a cool character. He had the best intro, cool mp attacks, and looked cool to start with. I wish they would've put him in. Neverland was fun to fly around. And KH1's plot was a lot better than KH2's, plus Hikari in Instrumental Form is so, so much better than Passion/Sanctuary in Instrumental form, same with the menu video, which comes out when you wait a little at the main menu. The menu vid hor KH1 had better music and whenever I see it, I smile and remember all the good times in KH1, while the KH2 menu video, I could only watch a few seconds of it, then go back to the menu, gets too boring.

Final Fantasy

well scince i havent got kh2(australian) i cant realy say much, but i think kh2 kairi is better.
watch out fir spoiling plz

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Does Austrailia and Europe use the same voice actors and the US, cause if thy do, then why don't thy just give them out the same time as the US?

Masamune

Big Boss
yup i really miss sora's old voice it was way better then the voice he has in kh2 and i agree that the rilku in kh2 is way better then the one in kh....

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
Does Austrailia and Europe use the same voice actors and the US, cause if thy do, then why don't thy just give them out the same time as the US?

well we do have the same voices but we use a different type of resolution while we use pal
u use ntsc which takes time to change from one to another (although i think i could be faster than it goed ) but if you have a modded/chipped ps2 it doesn t really matter you can just play the other type ones

(correct me if i m wrong )

Karn1254

Kairi is better older because she isn't the cliche princess anymore and is actually starting to stand up for herself instead of being all "heeellpp meee". Sora's voice is better now because its not all squeeky like a mouse...Haley's Voice really matured, and so did Sora so it makes sense and sounds better anyway. I don't think its right to say KH1 had a better plot cause KH2 simply continued with that plot and opened more depth, so I think the story is more together than seperated by the two games.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The Riku character model from KH1.
Maleficent Dragon
Billy Zane
Xehanort's heartless
Magic Bar
Kurt Zisa
Super Glide Ability
Wall Kick [KH:FM]
KH1 Ending sequence Kairi character model.

SH_Brat

I miss Neverland. Only because I thought it was a lot of fun to watch Sora fly. It was fun flying in that world period. I miss the graphics, too. They were almost real. How about fighting the heartless in Atlantica? That was cooler than the singing stuff in KH2. I miss... THE HOLLOW BASTION!!!!! Actually I can't wait for the next game because we might get to see the inside of Radiant Garden's castle. That would be awesome.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I miss Neverland. Only because I thought it was a lot of fun to watch Sora fly. It was fun flying in that world period. I miss the graphics, too. They were almost real. How about fighting the heartless in Atlantica? That was cooler than the singing stuff in KH2. I miss... THE HOLLOW BASTION!!!!! Actually I can't wait for the next game because we might get to see the inside of Radiant Garden's castle. That would be awesome.

I don't get it how Hollow Bastion used to be filled with water and had a flying castle, and is now a city with two castles. Why are there teo castles anyways?

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
I do, a lot. I especially miss the younger Kairi. She looked so cute back then, and well, she looked more of a light person too, and acted more like one. The older Kairi in KH2 acts crazy, jumps off tall places and stuff, and wants to fight, and she's supposed to be a princess of heart, princesses of hearts don't want to fight. Plus, I like Hayden's old voice better. Her voice matured like Sora's over the years.

I like the old Sora because he looked more innoncent. He acts pretty much the same though in KH2, so I like them both.

RIku, I must say, is better in KH2 than KH1, and in CoM, he kiks a**(rear). But I say Ansem the Heartless was a way better enemy than Xemnas, he acted more evil, had a cooler suit, and he had way cooler qoutes.

And, Tarzan was a cool character. He had the best intro, cool mp attacks, and looked cool to start with. I wish they would've put him in. Neverland was fun to fly around. And KH1's plot was a lot better than KH2's, plus Hikari in Instrumental Form is so, so much better than Passion/Sanctuary in Instrumental form, same with the menu video, which comes out when you wait a little at the main menu. The menu vid hor KH1 had better music and whenever I see it, I smile and remember all the good times in KH1, while the KH2 menu video, I could only watch a few seconds of it, then go back to the menu, gets too boring.

Well... it's about time Kairi actually did something in the game. Okay, okay Princess of Heart; they have to be innocent and all that, but still. In KH, all Kairi did was lose her heart and was practically empty the entire KH. And, tecnically, Kairi wasn't even in KH:COM. In the end of Sora's part of the game, that was just Kairi from his memories, not the actual Kairi. And in Riku's part of the game, that was not Kairi calling him to the light, that was Namine, disguised as Kairi. KH2 showed more and more of Kairi. So what if she forgot about Sora? She quickly remembered him again. It showed she wanted to be with Sora, and she even quoted "Maybe... waiting isn't good enough." Since waiting wasn't good enough, she left destiny Islands and went to search for Sora! Finally she gets to do something. And not only that, but she fights the Nobody with her... KEYBLADE! She plays a much bigger role in KH2 than KH, or even KH:COM.

The reason Tarzan wasn't in KH:COM and KH2 was because of legal stuff.

KH2's plot is just as good as KH's plot. It actually connects and gets deeper into the story.

I personally like KH2's Passion/Sanctuary AND KH's Hikari in Instrumental form. They're both amazing, and Utada Hikaru has great talent in singing the songs as well. I remember reading that (I forget if it's either Utada Hikaru or Tetsuya Nomura who says this) Sanctuary in more into the plot of the story than Simple and Clean, or something like that...

I actually liked KH2's menu song more than KH's. It sounds almost like the old one, but it has more of a good beat to it. I'm not flaming about your opinion or anything; I respect it. Of course, this is all my opinion as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back