• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone listen to music other than rock?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
dont get me wrong, rock music is cool and all, and i even like some of the songs and bands, buut alls ive seen on this thread is about rock, and im just owndering if anyone likes anything other than rock, like hip-hop, techno, or rap.

k.h.master41

i listen to everything prettty much. very little country and electronica or whatever though. most of the time that kind of music gets on my nerves.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Ska. No shit. Streetlight Manifesto, Reel Big Fish, Catch 22, all that good stuff.

and i even like some of the songs and bands

I'm sorry, what? You like SOME of the songs? Rock is the most encompassing genre of music, if you only like like five songs from the whole roster, I have to wonder what the hell you actually listen to.

Grab yourself some Queens of the Stone Age, Muse, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, anything. You need some rock in your blood, boy :<

~Dorian Gray

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I like some Rap, Rap/Rock, Electronica, House, Euro, Techno, all that stuff.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
i am a person that can stand rap but i hate it and all it stands for. I am a punk rocker type. rap good streak died with B.I.G and Tupac

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
i am a person that can stand rap but i hate it and all it stands for. I am a punk rocker type. rap good streak died with B.I.G and Tupac

No, a LOT of indie rap is good. It isn't retarded rap that tells you to pimp your hos or tells you to do some retarded dance that makes you look like you live in a hysteria asylum.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I'll listen to any kind of music (besides gay music...I'm homophobic) since I get tired of the same old genre...

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I'll listen to any kind of music (besides gay music...I'm homophobic) since I get tired of the same old genre...

Tell me, do you workout day and night so you can make the varsity wrestling team? That's just fabulous.

Gay music meaning...Tatu? Backstreet Boys?

~Dorian Gray

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i listen to everything cept sometime rap cause a lot of time its about sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back