• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone listen to music other than rock?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I'm not really into the newer rock, it puts me out of wack and gives me a major migrane. If it's rock, it's the older rock like Elvis or Air Supply or the Soft Rock like Lionel Richie. I will also go for some of the older pop like Juice Newton, and a few of Utatda Hikaru's songs. But my major fix is country, a mix of the old and new stuff. I can't wait for the day when I can play some of my favorite songs on the piano, but classical isn't too bad either. I really enjoy my music; I can barely stand going fifteen minutes without something on.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I'm not really into the newer rock, it puts me out of wack and gives me a major migrane. If it's rock, it's the older rock like Elvis or Air Supply or the Soft Rock like Lionel Richie. I will also go for some of the older pop like Juice Newton, and a few of Utatda Hikaru's songs. But my major fix is country, a mix of the old and new stuff. I can't wait for the day when I can play some of my favorite songs on the piano, but classical isn't too bad either. I really enjoy my music; I can barely stand going fifteen minutes without something on.

Same here with the music, I can't stand being in a room and not hearing music. I'll go crazy!

Strifentine

Awards
I really like Ska and Techno music. Instrumental isn't that bad either. =) I mostly listen to Alternative though, and I do believe that's a sub-genre of rock, right? o.o

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
A majority of the music I listen to IS rock, but other than that, I listen to folk and some R&B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back