• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone listen to music other than rock?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Visual, pop, hip-hop, metal, screamo, techno, alternative. Yeah I listen to almost every genre except country. I feel like country is too "stringed."

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i listen to alot of rock.old rock, new rock.
mostly alternative(billy talent!) and indie(The killers!).
even some Ska(The Aqaubats!)

so yeah, a wide variety.

i listen to system of a down, then i could listen to the mae, or keane or blue october or something.lol

you get it lol

look at siggy!the bravery own!lol

I

The Show Must Go On
Let's see...

Death metal (love me some screamo), jazz, hip-hop, japanese hip-hop (yes, there is a difference, and this is not the same as j-pop), blues, dance, electronica, french rap, image, trance, chill, ska.. etcetera.

Last edited:

mesmerized

Rock branches off into so many different genres of music, and I listen to most of them all: Scremo, Punk, Alternative, etc. Before I started falling hard for rock music I was a big R&B fan, and I listened to rap here and there. Now, I can't stomach any rap except Eminem.. then the only in once in a blue moon.

Byo

HMMMMMM.

i listen to hardcore, metalcore, death metal, grindcore, mathcore/tech-metal, deathgrind, post-hardcore, pop-punk, hip-hop and some japanese music. :cursing:

Fabolous-Lady

yes i love music, i really cant live without music! you know, i am listening to music all the time.
(on my way to school, at home and everywhere else, outside...)and right now, while i am writing this reply
i have a mixed music taste, i love listen to RnB, Soul, House, Techno, Oriental music, Bollywood (indian), i also like some rock songs.
But my favorite is the Kingdom Hearts music... the soundtracks are soo beautiful!
i even tried to play some of them on our piano keyboard. i cant play good, but my friends can...
so they always have to play the songs for me ;-)

Apollo

Silver Member
well if I don't listen to rock than I listen to: rap and punk!

Abel

I listen to folk, blues, jazz, balkan, neo-primitive, and all kinds of different crap.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
wow, there are alot of different genre's in the world! thats just really surprising! never even heard of some of the types of music u guys listed! that just cool.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
@abel, what is neo-primitive?

@ Fabolous-Lady, i listen to punjabi and hindi music too :thumbsup: just happy to see someone else listening to hindi/punjabi music :blushing:

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
For me, everything under the rock belt is highest, but I do like some electronica and dance (well, I did name myself after the band Massive Attack, whose album "Mezzanine" is one of the best things I've ever heard).

I like Jazz, but as background music.

Also, Leonard Cohen's pretty good... whatever genre he comes under.

Preeti

Lol i like rap, and hiphop and R&B.. but i also like punk rock kinda. im weird like that :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back