• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone like nirvana?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Nirvana was okay, they werent my favorite band, but yeah they had some songs i like...

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
but its weird that VH1 voted them as the 6th hardest rockin band, cuz i mean, there are better

I like In Bloom and Lithium, too... Not a huge fan of Smells Like Teen Spirit.

lemme guess, you *like everyone im sure* do not know exactly what the song means..? ....*i dont*.....:)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
i dunno if the one on wikipedia is true or not but appearantly him and axl rose were not exactly friendly to eachother...

and yes, my sig makes me wanna sing too, :) XD

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
wow, i never knew my sig could be so influential....:)

ever notice when ya watch a Nirvana video on youtube, people are always debating if kurt really killed himself or if it was courtney?

haha

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
ive actually been listening to them a lil more now....idk..theyre coller than i said they were before...

anyway, there is one other awesome thing about them, they were a rock band...and they contributed to further rise of rock!!!

rock and roll will never die!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
The Beatles and Led Zeppelin are why music is where it is today.....cuz they led to the formation of bands such as Nirvana....even tho im startin to like them a lil more now (cuz i always move onto different bands, Im just exiting my Guns n' Roses stage) i still dont think they are the greatest band ever....

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Why music is where it is today? Nah! Sure, they did a lot for grunge, and influenced a few successful bands. But that's all.

Nah, I think Dave Grohl gets the respect he is due. He's awesome.
Grunge didn't get anywhere. If you didn't notice, the whole grunge hype died within 3 years of Cobain's death.

And Nirvana did more for modern rock and punk scenes than every band short of those in masamune's sig list.

Xeshyne

Nirvana's one of my favorite bands. Smells Like Teen spirit has to be one of the best songs I've ever heard in my life, as well as Heart-Shaped Box. Kurt Cobain was one of the best.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
kurt cobain did rock!!! Led Zeppelin, Guns n' Roses, and Nirvana are now my three favorite bands

Xeshyne

Dude Nirvana's up there for me. It goes:
1. Bon Jovi
2. Motley Crue
3. Nirvana
4. Prince
5. Whitesnake
6. Flysundone

But yeah back on topic. Did you know that Kurt Cobain has two of the top 100 guitar solo's of all time? I'll post the list here in the music section in its own topic.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
oh yeah i know the list!! two of em were IN BLOOM and SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT right???

the top three were
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin...no surprise
Eruption - Van Halen...kick ass solo
FreeBird - Lynyrd Skynyrd.....what an amazing solo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back