• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone know where to find....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blitz gene

hey guy's.anyone know where to find English voiced footage of the organization members
not shown in kingdom hearts 2 i want to see it bad.
anyone know if it's out or is it not shown?

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
You mean the extra scenes in Final Mix? I'm afraid there is only japanese versions of those scenes D: If you meant the CoM scenes you just have to wait until the US version is released :3

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
:( Why!? Why does Europe suck with video games!?

Rix

Awards
I know :(

Well.. At least we will see the Re:CoM cutscenes in english.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
>_> Screw it. I'm moving to Japan.
Although I'm betting that they change it so Europe get's the video games first. My luck after all >_>

Rix

Awards
Oh. I thought you were taliking about the fact that NA will get Re:com and europe not... but yeah.. it does suck that europe has to wait for the games for so long D: And why? Is it just because of those few coubntries that has the games dubbed in their own language?

/And here we are straining waaaaaaaay off topic :p)

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
That and other games. =P.
Although Japan doesn't get a lot of games from NA either...
So yeah. Might move THAR. There goes my dream of moving to Paris and working for Blizzard Europe... although it does give the chance to work for American Blizzard . =P

And yeah. This is going off topic-ized. Although the questions been answered. So it should probably be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back