• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone know when Lucky strike unlocks for each path?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Ahoy hoy,

So, i've been burning through the game until I come to a screeching halt before one of the worlds in the second set, which I have expressed my particular animus towards in previous threads. And i thought to myself, when do i get lucky strike for Donald and Sora? I know Goofy comes with it preequipped, one of the keyblades gets it, and one party member comes with it already. The drop rates for the items i need are thankfully increased compared to my previous attempts in other games, but I'd like to boost it just a bit more. Any advice?

Awards
I’m not sure yet, as I haven’t obtained it yet by leveling up. But yes, it does come with Favorite Deputiy and also if you mail enough postcards, you get a Lucky Ring which has the ability as well.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m not sure yet, as I haven’t obtained it yet by leveling up. But yes, it does come with Favorite Deputiy and also if you mail enough postcards, you get a Lucky Ring which has the ability as well.

I think all post cards are random.

AS SOMEONE WHO IS LEVEL 99

You do not get it from leveling up. At all. Neither does Donald. I had to get it from equipment in order to stack it among the party.

Awards
I think all post cards are random.

AS SOMEONE WHO IS LEVEL 99

You do not get it from leveling up. At all. Neither does Donald. I had to get it from equipment in order to stack it among the party.

Well that’s unfortunate. Thankfully the Lucky Ring gives some pretty decent stat boosts compared to it in KH2.

Awards
I didn't even realize it came with Deputy. Here I was just using the ring. That would have saved me time. lol
And yes, the postcard gifts are random so it's best you get 10 postcards, save, and then reload the save if you don't get it.

Soldier

Awards
It's not from level up? ah man! Well, I suppose it would be a bit OP if all 4 party members would learn it and Sora, plus the Favorite Deputy and Lucky ring. Pretty sure that would ensure nearly every enemy would drop something.

Back