• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tech ► Anyone know of Pete Wylie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32967
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 32967

This dude isn't nice to his fans at all. He is a musician from Liverpool, and he used to front a band called Wah! in the 80's. He is nobody special. He is more or less a two or three-hit wonder, known for songs like "Sinful!" and "Better Scream" and all that.

Anyway, I used to send tweets to him, at his official Twitter account, because I like a lot of these retro groups. I never said anything out of line to him, or at least nothing that was intended as nasty. In fact, I actually appreciate old music, because it has gotten me through some sad and lonesome times throughout my life, and being that I have no real social life offline, I'm inclined to let trolls and other people I meet humiliate me over and over again. Well, I think I may have said something to him by mistake, because I was tired or something. After that, he likely muted me so he didn't get notified about my tweets, and I figured that out eventually. So I sent him a message a year or so later to ask him if that happened, and he got pretty arrogant and said I abused him. He also got the cops to my door in Edinburgh after I said stuff about him, and I annoyed him.

To be honest, most of these "ex pop stars" are pompous jerks and I reckon they don't even care one ounce about any of the little people who bought their records and got them their fame in the first place. And I feel like he knocked at least 20 years off my life by doing that stuff to me, and it came at a bad time, because I was having to deal with legal drama over these autism related, former support workers who betrayed me in the past, which resulted in a huge legal disaster in court. But I am saddened to see he's supposed to be coming to my neck of the woods (Edinburgh) in March 2020 for a gig. That's where I live. He's a nasty bugger indeed for doing that to me, just like those support workers that landed me in trouble a lot over some petty nonsense, gossip and backbiting, and he also stood me up on Twitter, letting all his sheep know I have autism. I have no respect for this guy anymore. He's just another tosser, right? My mother said that I shouldn't talk to any of these former rock singers anymore. They can get a bit concerned if you come on too strong with them, but I was really only trying to be a nice guy.

D

Deleted member 32967

Double post. Sorry!

This will help to clear the air a bit...

So, I got diagnosed as having something called "PDD-NOS" - which is a form of ASD. Well, I used to get help from outreach workers who were employed for this autism support agency, in Edinburgh.

Well, these people were certainly NOT qualified about autism at all. The first thing that happened, was that I was attempting to get in touch with a woman I had not seen in ages, because I wanted to try having another relationship with her, and some guy that worked there as a support worker, and for at least a few years, kept on sending me derogatory emails, pretending to know her. And he was using a made up name, and teasing me and insulting me about other things. And yeah, he did that for a while, then he admitted it was him. He probably got sacked for doing that stuff, as he was reported, but I don't know if he was fired over it or not. They didn't seem to know what they were doing at that company either way.

Then these women that supported me decided they didn't want to work with me again, because people spread stories, and they could tell I liked them in a boyish manner. So they got removed and their higher-ups kept lying, and they claimed I would work with them again, but they made out they were just busy. Blah, blah, blah. Surely they should have just been more honest about everything. And I was also living in supported accommodation, which I later lost as well.

But those future support shifts never happened. Eventually, I got arrested, and imprisoned, and forced to give up my tenancy. Even that was probably illegal. The manager got me to sign my name on a blank piece of paper, so since that was not an official document, I think that was really dubious. I don't know how that even counts. But it got worse and worse down the road. When I tried to offer an apology to these people in regards to some false sleight that they conjured up, I got into trouble again and again, to the point where I got the pigs lifting me and taken me to court way more times than I care to recall. As of right now, I don't even have any support whatsoever from the system, so I'm in my flat all of the time, getting my head done in by radge pots online. My mother helps me to get food, go places I need to go to, and all that.

Stay well away from the police, social services, Internet trolls, hookers and all of that sort. These people aren't all right upstairs, and I think social workers get off on ruining your life in general. My sister hasn't seen one of her children for over 6 years due to their slandering methods, and it's only gonna get worse.

And be careful with YouTubers too. Some of them take people's opinions on video games way too far. Like this "Renegade Operative" guy, that made videos about me, and this "Nemesis" person, because we said things about Capcom in the past, due to us believing that they've been wrecking the Resident Evil series. I had these people making all these videos, slagging me off.

Back