• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone here wants to see Re:Coded live??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why does all of the interesting stuff happen while I'm stuck at school? D:

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont see the point of watching it live if we don't know what they're ssaying especially with limited cutscenes

Allister Rose

French Lover
Like dialogue in Kingdom Hearts matters anyway.
usually no, because we get the sense of the idea, but unlike most kh games. recoded doesn't have anything but dialogue in their cutscenes except probably a few key ones.

The point is to watch new gameplay scenes and how the battle system works.

i suppose, but just watching it wont help exactly unles we see what buttons they're pressing. plus i'm sure we'll get to see some gameplay on the official site

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
i suppose, but just watching it wont help exactly unles we see what buttons they're pressing. plus i'm sure we'll get to see some gameplay on the official site

Awww he stopped playing.

I guess you're right that we have to see what buttons he/she's pressing but i think it's nice to see some gameplay and the moves that Sora uses+the side scrolling in Traverse Town and Guard armor was nice.

TerravsVentus

I need translations. I have some really lame commands right now I want to acquire some better ones.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Data world battle sounds like something out of Phoenix Wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back