• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone here play Star Ocean Till the End of Time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Child

I have.. I thought it WAS really hard to get into.. but it WAS an awesome game.. and the RPG system thingy WAS awesome! ^_^ I was doing well... Until THE DAY WE DECIDED TO BE CHEAP AND BUY A BOOTLEG MEMORY CARD SO NOW THE MEMORY'S GONE! -falls on knees and cries- ALL GONE! I DON' WANA START ALL OVER!!!

-Cough- I thought it was a bit annoying with all the "Want to come to my room for a drinky?" thingy... The chara's faces were too stiff.. but over all it was pretty cool! Just REALLY hard to get into.. -hardly ever played it, but loves it.-

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I heard that the Star Ocean series wasnt that good so I never really bothered getting any of the games....Maybe I will eventually though.

shifter1203

it was kinda short for me, the main problem i had with the game was the turtle/ mine thing, but i rented the game for 3 days and got to that tower thing, in the second disc where you had to save that lady. i never did save that lady..... i wonder what happened to her.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
I rented it for three days and got to the medivial timed planet. I couldn't really get into the game that much, but the battle system was pretty fun. My friend bought it though, and I always liked to watch him play because I was too lazy to get to where he was, and the story part where he was was interesting. He just went through the dimension warp thingy, the one were you "jump out of the video game" if you know what to mean (don't want to give any spoilers). I've always thought of buying that game...

Dagger-Karite

I borrowed it off my obsessed friend, and I found it really hard to get into. I prefer FF. I got to Airglyph Aqueducts, then I got sick of it. Battle system was fine once you figured it out.

Miles Prower

idk it was awsome until you got to the part on the second disc where the monsters got rediculously difficult to beat... but then again you could just run away from them *humm wish i would thought of that a bit sooner... damn

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
The game is friggin awsome and that MAJOR TWIST in the middle of the plot and whoa! And the Voice acting's good too! Awsome! and the fighting system, graphics, sounds and music, plot, voice acting.....whoa....For those of you who haven't bought it....Buy it!

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Very very awesome game. Albel ownz, no question about it. The battle system is one of the most entertaining I've seen in an RPG. I did not like the single ending though. The coupled nedings were good, the single one sucked.

M

Masamune

I love that game, its my favorite. To me, Fayt is the easiest to use. The battle system is awesome, and so is the music. Though getting the battle trophies were really hard.
I used to be near the end of disc two but I erased the data ON PURPOSE (becuase I forgot to create battle trophie and I was WAY to weak). Ah... good old memory card... had it for 3 years now...

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I never used anyone other than Fayt. And yeah, some of the battle trophies are kinda hard (like beating Luther with a full lvl 1 team), but they're possible :p

Leviathan

Amazing game. Plot twist in the middle blew my mind. The cinematics are amazing. batlle system is more interactive and less strategy so much so it's a good change from the ff one. Very good character development and a whole bunch of minigames. Overall a 9.5 out of 10. If you don't have it buy it!

Albel the wicked

jacksparrowrocks said:
im nearly at the end of disc 2 lol theres no way i'd have got that far without albel (he's my fave charactor lol)

woo hoo!!! albel is way cool, he's my fav character too (as you can guess). S.O. is a really cool game which is worth playing even if the music frankly sucks. some of the otpional bosses are incredibly hard to beat, even with the easy difficulty level *glares at lenneth*.

M

Masamune

Well, at least you got to Lenneth. I cant even defeat Fayt in Urssa Cave Temple, let alone get to Gabriel Celestia in MoT. :p

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
WHOA! This was a stupid idea to read this. I'm still where you meet Nel & escape the prison thingy. But i'm such a spoil hunter. :p Can't help it.

Anyway, the game is awsome so far. I like everything about it. So far, Fayt, Sohpia & Cliff are my fave charra. I'd give it a thumbs up. :D

Albel the wicked

Masamune said:
Well, at least you got to Lenneth. I cant even defeat Fayt in Urssa Cave Temple, let alone get to Gabriel Celestia in MoT. :p

well i killed lenneth...and surprisingly enough she's the hardest one to beat, she's even tougher than freya. the urssa cave temple was no problem for me because it's the last sidequest i did. i killed freya before finishing it and fayt/luther couldn't even damage me :D it was quite funny to watch them struggle to stay alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back