• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone here play Star Ocean Till the End of Time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masamune

Albel the wicked said:
well i killed lenneth...and surprisingly enough she's the hardest one to beat, she's even tougher than freya. the urssa cave temple was no problem for me because it's the last sidequest i did. i killed freya before finishing it and fayt/luther couldn't even damage me :D it was quite funny to watch them struggle to stay alive.

Struggle to stay alive? Man, Fayt and Sophia are virtually impossible.... Am I underleveled?

Albel the wicked

Masamune said:
Struggle to stay alive? Man, Fayt and Sophia are virtually impossible.... Am I underleveled?

probably...I killed them at level 210 and all my character's defence stat was above 3000...none of them could damage me. BTW if your defence stat is around 5000 even freya won't be able to damage you.

M

Masamune

Albel the wicked said:
probably...I killed them at level 210 and all my character's defence stat was above 3000...none of them could damage me. BTW if your defence stat is around 5000 even freya won't be able to damage you.

3000 DEFENCE!?!? My defence is only 490... :(

DarrcEnigma

Masamune said:
3000 DEFENCE!?!? My defence is only 490... :(
Simply put, create a Boots of Prowess using Chilico (an inventor), refine it using Specify Plan (Craft) until it's +30 ATK/DEF, Synth it onto a weapon, and then Smith the weapon using Specify Plan to double the effect over and over. You become godly in a matter of moments, especially if Orichalcum (+500 ATK) or Imposing Scroll (+1,000 ATK) is added to the mix. I didn't add any defense for the sheer sake of leaving some challenge to the game.

I just beat the game for the first time a few hours ago, and I haven't tried the optional dungeons yet because the final boss itself was far too strong for me. The end result of me not leveling up nearly enough, I'm sure. I enjoyed the game though, even if I did end up with a rather boring ending.

Albel the wicked

DarrcEnigma said:
Simply put, create a Boots of Prowess using Chilico (an inventor), refine it using Specify Plan (Craft) until it's +30 ATK/DEF, Synth it onto a weapon, and then Smith the weapon using Specify Plan to double the effect over and over. You become godly in a matter of moments, especially if Orichalcum (+500 ATK) or Imposing Scroll (+1,000 ATK) is added to the mix. I didn't add any defense for the sheer sake of leaving some challenge to the game.

I just beat the game for the first time a few hours ago, and I haven't tried the optional dungeons yet because the final boss itself was far too strong for me. The end result of me not leveling up nearly enough, I'm sure. I enjoyed the game though, even if I did end up with a rather boring ending.

looks like i'm not the only one aware of this cheap trick...a weapon with 9 +30 atk/def makes makes you almost invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back