• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone here likes abenobashi:magical shopping arcade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Does anyone like this anime it's really funny it's about two kids that go to other worlds with anime stuff that happens in video games,and other anime in one of the epidoes a boy named sasshi he turns into a super sayain it's kinda like kh only it doesn't have disney lol and has blood and nasty parts! It was on techtv but i don't know when it comes back....... one of the episodes mentions the bastard sword in ff and when how annoying when enemy's pop up . :D Also starwars song, and gundam! P.s. the manga is gross and not as good as the anime pratically try the anime a lot better. Http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/immagini/info/dbintheworld/abenobashi2.jpg since kh cartoon was heard to be canceled just try this i bought it at www.overstock.com well this anime isn't for kids but i can watch it. :D Official site www.abenobashidvd.com click on picture.The theme song has rap in it and japense lyrics.

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Well it's about them finding the mystery of the arcade and uteus or whatever i think he's the one who made abenobashi and sasshi and arumi are trying to get home but it's sashi's mind that's making them go to different worlds so they have to find those goblins but they keep putting them in different worlds and mune mune trys to look for uteus (somehow i think mune mune is sasshi's grandma but i don't know.................. The four gods are the pelican,dragon,turtle,and a tiger but since arumi's pelican got destroyed they got into crazy worlds since the pelican was the only one left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back