• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone have any good RPG adventure scenarios based on Dumbo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blksabbath74

I have the nephews coming over Sunday to play with miy daughter. They want to play a KH RPG I run using the Cards from the Card Game.

I prefer to record whatever movie Disney is playing that weekend and then base a scenario on that, so I can show them the movie afterward.

Anyway, this weekend, it's Dumbo...great movie, but I could use some help on adventure ideas that would work within the context of Kingdom Hearts The kids play 3 keyblade weilders, nominally Sora, Riku and Kairi, travelling to different worlds in the Gummi ship to fight Heartless and set things right.

Thanks in advance...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not really a roleplaying-related thing (although this is a very awesome idea), so moving this to the Kingdom Hearts section! :) As for some ideas, maybe Heartless have attacked/taken over the circus in Dumbo or something? Perhaps there's Heartless Clowns? (That would be super creepy though xD;)

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Hmmm, an RPG game. I suppose that if a character gets caught somewhere where they aren't supposed to go, then they are subjected to that one acid sequence involving those pink elements. Then they'd need to use their cards effectively in order to get out of the sequence and back into the game (it doesn't have to be too complex, mind). I haven't played many tabletop RPGs so I'm not entirely sure how those elements are meant to be properly implemented, but I'm sure there's a way.

blksabbath74

Not really a roleplaying-related thing (although this is a very awesome idea), so moving this to the Kingdom Hearts section! :) As for some ideas, maybe Heartless have attacked/taken over the circus in Dumbo or something? Perhaps there's Heartless Clowns? (That would be super creepy though xD;)

It actually suprises me that they haven't done some sort of killer clown heartless. Seems like it would be a natural fit.

Hmmm, an RPG game. I suppose that if a character gets caught somewhere where they aren't supposed to go, then they are subjected to that one acid sequence involving those pink elements. Then they'd need to use their cards effectively in order to get out of the sequence and back into the game (it doesn't have to be too complex, mind). I haven't played many tabletop RPGs so I'm not entirely sure how those elements are meant to be properly implemented, but I'm sure there's a way.

I'm still playtesting the elements system anyway, I just need a solid story.

Heartless Clowns and Pink Elephants will do well.

I think I'll make the Ringmaster the Boss, and his greed for profit has drawn the Heartless. The clowns are his primary henchmen, and will throw some gag-style traps at the heroes (ale' the Joker from Batman) and a psychedlic trap.

Any other good ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back