• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone gonna import?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeeshan

since the game 1st release in japan some people might not be able to wait for the eng and might import it... is anyone gonna import either 358/2 or bbs?

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
No, unless I can fully understand Japanese by then. I don't want to buy a game who's storyline I can't follow, but I really don't want to have to wait for it. Anyway, I don't think that I would go through all of the hassle to import a game, especially since my parents think it's a stupid thing to do and wouldn't let me waste my money to get a game that's going to be released a couple months afterwards anyway.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I really don't keep track, but eight months is pretty long. I heard it is coming out in NA about this time next year, but I need to check.
Different parts get it later than others, so here in North America it's not too bad, but you're kinda screwed in places like Europe where it comes out unbearably late. I guess that you live in one of those unbearably late places.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
i guess i could import an eng version after its release

You'd still need a swap magic, I'm in Australia and I get it the same time as you lol, Even though it's in english you can still have the issue of zone areas. We can't play an American copy without a swap magic.. Sorry to burst your bubble if I did,

Edit: Ignore this post I wasn't thinking,
Thankyou to The Twilight Prince for correcting me lol.

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
You'd still need a swap magic, I'm in Australia and I get it the same time as you lol, Even though it's in english you can still have the issue of zone areas. We can't play an American copy without a swap magic.. Sorry to burst your bubble if I did,

Are you talking about 358 or BBS, because you don't need a swap magic of any kind for them. The games for both of those systems are universal, meaning they'll work on any DS or PSP system respectively. 358 on any DS of course and BBS on any PSP.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Are you talking about 358 or BBS, because you don't need a swap magic of any kind for them. The games for both of those systems are universal, meaning they'll work on any DS or PSP system respectively. 358 on any DS of course and BBS on any PSP.

lol yeah woops my bad I forgot they weren't on Playstation lol... Sorry, I'm not with it thios evening lol

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Umm...you sure that the PSP has no Region thingy? I know it for the DS but I'm not so sure about PSP games =/

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm gonna import it from America when it is released there, because it will take eternities before it comes to Norway :/ you said that DS games were universal right?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
DS and PSP games are region free, main consoles however are not. Still, I doubt I'll import, as tempting as it is. I did with Chain of Memories ^^ I got it in time for Christmas, instead of waiting for a release a few months later x_x. BTW in case you didn't notice, I'm from the UK haha, so I imported an English copy from the States.

Still, I'm patient :). I probably will just hang on, like I usually do.

-- Andy

XTW

If I understood the Japanese Language I would import but I guess I'll have to wait to get Birth By Sleep. I would get the DS 358/2 Days but I broke my DS because I was playing COM and I lost so I threw it lke a frisbie...I had to finish it on my brothers SP until I converted to PSP.

Y

Yannis

since the game 1st release in japan some people might not be able to wait for the eng and might import it... is anyone gonna import either 358/2 or bbs?
It depends.. If BBS coming to europe is gonna take like a year from japanese release, then I would import =)

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'm from Germany,I do understand Japanese,and we can play Japanese games on our DS,what's there more to say? ;D lol

But I'm not sure if I should import BBS.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
I am gonna import the english version of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, ya I did not write wrong ^^, The english version comes probably in the end of 2008.
BbS is the most important game, this game I will import from japan, I cant wait for that.

Kunoke

Handhelds are definitely region free because I know someone who imported Bleach: Heat the Soul 4 and plays it on his American PSP.

Man...I need a PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back