• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone find it funny we haven't seen any scans/pictures of Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGizzles456

*possible spoilers*

Maybe that shows more proof to Master Xehanort fusing with Terra to make the Xehanort we know now.

BGizzles456

Because we saw every apprentice of Ansem the Wise BUT Xehanort. Maybe they're keeping him as a secret because he is actually Terra.

BGizzles456

I think Master Xehanort is trying to break in Ansem the Wise's lab to do experiments with the darkness in people's heart. Since Terra is infatuated with darkness (he comes across Maleficent in some pictures), it would probably be easier for him to some how summon Kingdom Hearts and fuse with Terra and become an apprentice. From there, he is now known as Xehanort, rather than Master Xehanort because he's not a keyblade wielder anymore. He forgets his memories, and then is discovered by Ansem the Wise. Once Xehanort disobeys Ansem the Wise's rules and conducts experiments with the darkness in peoples hearts, he becomes Ansem and Xemnas. Now Terra and Master Xehanort is split once again, but in a different form. Master Xehanort is more of Ansem (hence the similar clothing), and Terra is more of Xemnas (hence the remembrance of Aqua). Terra said something will happen to his body when he meets up with Master Xehanort and Braig Terra said the he may need Ven to save him.
Now think back to a few trailers and here are some interesting things..
Terra tells Ven that he was saved by him once MX does something to Ven's (heart?) MX tells Ven to give something up
Now if you look at this it starts to fit together.
Something DOES happen to Terra's body and Ven saves him somehow. MX then focuses on getting Ven out of the picture which ends up with that scene where Terra asks what happened to his heart. MX will try again to do something to Terra as to what we don't know, and without Ven this time it might work. +++++++++++++++++++
No just to add in a bit of theory...
It's possible that whatever happens to Terra is because of Ven falling into a trap and getting knocked out of the picture so he was unable to save Terra a 2nd time. Skipping a head I think it's possible that Destiny island scene with Ven and what looks to be Aqua might be the end of the game.
Because of Ven falling into a trap the existence of Terra is no longer Terra. In the end Ven tells aqua to erase him, because he feels guilty and wants to have his existence erased as well. Aqua does something to erase Ven and some part of ven becomes one with sora.
If you think about it this would be very appropriate. Because that could make it like this, the existance of Ven is no more and in his place is the non-existent Roxas, and the existence of Terra is no more and in his place is the non-existant Xemnas.
Personally with all the KH symbolism I could really see that possible.
Anyway yeah just was kinda thinking and seeing what I could piece together.

BGizzles456

No i dont find it funny. It's never been confirmed that terra fuses w/ MX. I wish Nomura would squash that dumb theory.

Dumb theory? Do you have a better theory? Master Xehanort summons Kingdom Hearts to spiritually fuse with Terra and becomes the Xehanort we know now. The real why he's not a master anymore is because he can't wield a keyblade anymore.

Xemnas told Roxas, "He looks just like you" in Deep Dive, indicating Ven looks a lot like Roxas.
Xemnas also goes into the Room of Sleep and calls Aqua's armor, "friend".

Xemnas was the secret boss in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, and became the final boss in Kingdom Hearts II.
Terra was the secret boss in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, and maybe will become the main enemy in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, or maybe Kingdom Hearts III.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
this shows how stupid people are.
Xehanort was found after BBS so how can he be in the game when he wasnt even found?

xigbar said he was found after terra ven and aqua were gone in a cutscene....

BGizzles456

I feel like Master Xehanort is actually a specific master of Terra (which is why you see him save Master Xehanort from Braig). Maybe the Terra from Final Fantasy had a connection of Kingdom Hearts Terra, and he stole her name? And then Terra stole Master Xehanorts name, and then Xehanort stole Ansem's name?

Last edited:

BGizzles456

this shows how stupid people are.
Xehanort was found after BBS so how can he be in the game when he wasnt even found?

xigbar said he was found after terra ven and aqua were gone in a cutscene....

Link to the video NOW, oh smart, wise person.

Birnax

I feel like Master Xehanort is actually a specific master of Terra (whichih is why you see him save Master Xehanort from Braig). Maybe the Terra from Final Fantasy had a connection of Kingdom Hearts Terra, and he stole her name? And then Terra stole Master Xehanorts name, and then Xehanort stole Ansem's name?
What? Your post makes no sense.

xgnarmanx

Link to the video NOW, oh smart, wise person.

.... wheres the link? I dont see a link..

I feel like Master Xehanort is actually a specific master of Terra (whichih is why you see him save Master Xehanort from Braig). Maybe the Terra from Final Fantasy had a connection of Kingdom Hearts Terra, and he stole her name? And then Terra stole Master Xehanorts name, and then Xehanort stole Ansem's name?

Oh dear god your going to have a tough time on this forum...

Final fantasy characters and kh character have no connection.

thats like saying Riku had a nobdy(WHICH HE DOES NOT) and his nobdy is sephiroth....

Why would Terra steal Girl terras name?

Your thinking to hard

BGizzles456

Unverse feed off to negative emotions. That's why at the end of the Birth by Sleep trailer, you see Terra going from being tired to angry.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
What?

your just pulling stuff out of your ass now.

You have no proof....
oh indeed he is and it stinks, smelly ass....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back