• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
If anything, it made me more interested. If I didn't bother using this thing, I wouldn't even know about the new games, and you wouldn't know about my love for Pooh.
And we can't have that, can we?

GA said:
Why would you post this in the Future of KH Section? To intentionally have people say "NO LOL KH is the BESTEST"?

Probably. There have been a rather large amount of people signing up this past week.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Pooh needs love. That's why Noo is essential for Pooh's survival.

And no. I only joined 6 days ago.

In other words, I still like KH.

Awards
I don't know if I'm interested in the series so much as I am interested in uselessly speculating about it. If that makes sense. It's like a crack addiction.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I don't know if I'm interested in the series so much as I am interested in uselessly speculating about it. If that makes sense. It's like a crack addiction.

I'm just curious, GA---but do you speculate for other things, also? Books? Movies? T.V shows?

You just seem so good at it.

Awards
Didn't know where to put it.

hence

I'm sure there'd be some general section you could put it in. I mean, if you want people to support you. I find that generally on KH sites, the people who don't like KH scowl around the sections that, here it comes, don't include KH.

I'm just curious, GA---but do you speculate for other things, also? Books? Movies? T.V shows?

You just seem so good at it.

On occasion. Recent ones included Harry Potter, The Dark Knight, and Cloverfield.

Y

Yannis

..completely lose interest in KH after joining KHI?

(also move if necessary)
Why?

Could you explain farther? How is it even possible?

And D-A, you sure realize its spam, flaming, what you ask by posting this into KH-section?

Y

Yannis

because KHI gives too much info and makes the excitement lost, I think......but I don't hate KHI....I just don't hang out in the forums much.
Oh yeah. That´s true.. KHI explains everything to you..

Im not sure if this is what he meant..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back