• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
It would not ruin it lol it makes the game better and more options to fight and flee...

some ppl just can't stand new things/change i guess

Flowmotion as it is now is overpowered, with not being able to be staggered and repetitive use of it could easily take out enemies. All you would have to do is watch your HP and flee; flee with Flowmotion.

EternalDreamer

Flowmotion as it is now is overpowered, with not being able to be staggered and repetitive use of it could easily take out enemies. All you would have to do is watch your HP and flee; flee with Flowmotion.
Tell that to critical mode. Use flowmotion there against a group of enemies around your level, and you're 99% dead BECAUSE you don't stagger. If you staggered, you could use aerial recovery or payback raid/blast, and at least fight back again.
It's not perfect, of course not, it just got introduced in this game. But i'm very sure it's going to make some sort of appearance in KH3 or other future installments. Nomura himself stated he decided that would be the direction the series' game play is headed.

If you think about it, flowmotion (somewhat) existed before KH3D too. Roxas running up memory skyscraper? Some of the reaction commands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back