• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

curlychuck

But in boss fights where they can attack you from seemingly anywhere on the field, flying away just didn't always cut it for me.

But hey, maybe I was just using it wrong! ;)

TheRoadToDawn

I actually really want it to be in KH3. It made everything so much better and smoother imo.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I enjoyed Flow Motion, but I primarily used it to get from point A to point B and not to battle.

axel95

Awards
I enjoyed flowmotion, while it isn't exactly polished, I haven't had any issues besides the ones already mentioned (going into flowmotion when attempting to dodge, etc.). I think some of the issues could have been solved if the 3ds had one extra button, and they could have made that the flowmotion button. But it's great as it is!

inverse K-blade7

In my mind, the only thing that could have really improved flowmotion was if there was a cancel button for it, where'd you'd immediately go out of flowmotion wherever you were. preferably it would be the X button

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I loved flowmotion! I had zero problems with it. I kind of spammed it like crazy. Especially in boss fights when I locked on to enemies. Plus it made it so much easier to reach treasure chests.

asheron

Flow motion was a really cool touch but I dont' want it in its current form in the next installment. I honestly found it repetitive but it could have been just my lack of skill. There are like 4 moves that you really used with it unless you had a railing around or a pole. Using it to get around was cool but at the same time just seemed silly. I was in the air more than I was on the ground it felt like unless I was going through a doorway. I mean I got glide and it was like, "why did I even get this? I can flow motion everywhere."

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Great for getting around quickly and dodging attacks from bosses.

That's all it's good for really. The real problem with this game is the lock-on, but that's irrelevant.

Decrith

I tried playing BBS again, and fought MF, it was funny as I was dodging his attacks, I kept on avoiding the walls, I guess I can't imagine a KH game without flowmotion anymore.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I tried playing BBS again, and fought MF, it was funny as I was dodging his attacks, I kept on avoiding the walls, I guess I can't imagine a KH game without flowmotion anymore.

Yeah, I'm gonna hate not flying everywhere in 3.

hoikess

Yeah, I'm gonna hate not flying everywhere in 3.

Where is proof that flowmotion is a one time thing?

it probaly comes back like the command deck.....

so not no kh3 for me flowmotion is needed now....to epic to get rid off

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I found flowmotion to be a great addition to the game. It was a great way to get some distance form opponents or get to them once there was an opening. I think if this is the derection the series will go action wise, it'll be a joyride as long as they ironout the flaws that already were mentioned in this thread.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I really enjoy Flowmotion but ive suffered the same complaints everyone else here has. I do my best to use flo-mo combos, basic keyblade attacks and deck commands to get the most out of the combat system. Really flowmotion needs a tad bit more polish, the ability to seamlessly use deck commands, and maybe a cancel button and itll be perfect! With flom-mo attacks, basic keyblade attacks, deck commands & maybe even bringing back shotlocks, KH3 is gonna be one hell of a game!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I honestly had no problems with flowmotion at all. Plus what's really great about it is that it IS optional. If you want, you can go to the command deck and totally get rid of flowmotion altogether if you really wanted to.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Where is proof that flowmotion is a one time thing?

it probaly comes back like the command deck.....

so not no kh3 for me flowmotion is needed now....to epic to get rid off

I'm really positive on the Command Deck becoming basic, and I really do not think, nor want, Flowmotion to be in 3. Would ruin it.

hoikess

It would not ruin it lol it makes the game better and more options to fight and flee...

some ppl just can't stand new things/change i guess

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I honestly had no problems with flowmotion at all. Plus what's really great about it is that it IS optional. If you want, you can go to the command deck and totally get rid of flowmotion altogether if you really wanted to.

one of the reasons I don't like flow motion is because you become so overpowered and then the enemies have to be even more overpowered and a lot of the time you don't even know what hit you when you die in one or two hits and then there are other attacks that are just simply unfair.
the flowmotion is kinda needed if you don't change a lot more in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back