• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else think "Unbirths" will change?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyrenking

Because I do!
Honestly, the first thing I thought of was the abortion issue, and I wonder what Nomura will be trying to say with this. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, don't wanna start anything, but if you thought of it too, feel free to say you did, otherwise; I think its best not talk about that now.

Anyway, as its so early, I think that the name might change, and might for the US/EU release if not JP.

Just wanted to get that out. And maybe a shout out to the KHI staff for keeping up the excellent work, Thanks guys!

Sexy Angel
Well, Unbirth does fit with Birth by Sleep.... I dont really care.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You're reading far too much into this.
>_>

urutapu

Here's a question: if the localizers were actually draconian enough to change the name out of abortion fears, what would it be?

I'd say wait until the Unbirths' origins are revealed to really start worrying at all.

(And please, spare us the "omg abortionz :|" crap. I quote .:Raz:. for support.)

Last edited:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, I don't think the name will change....I find "Unbirths" kinda fit to Birth By Sleep, though. I still remember the time they mistranslated Xigbar's name to '"Xighar" and Demyx's name to Demix. Also, not to mention, the Dis-Soul incident ^ ^

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well, I don't think the name will change....I find "Unbirths" kinda fit to Birth By Sleep, though. I still remember the time they mistranslated Xigbar's name to '"Xighar" and Demyx's name to Demix. Also, not to mention, the Dis-Soul incident ^ ^

Dis-soul? Never heard of that name, what was that about?

And as for what I think, Unbirths sounds like a perfect name if you ask me, and I'll just be pissed if they change it.

A

Audo

OMGz Abortion! OH GAWD. What a travesty to have such a name.
>.>

urutapu

Dis-soul? Never heard of that name, what was that about?

I'm pretty sure it was an old fanon term referring to the third enemy (presumably matching a human soul), based on the naming scheme of the other two (lack of heart and body).

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Few fans start speculating and came with up with theories in which that name could be the new enemies in Birth By Sleep, has to do something with "Souls".

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm guessing there was some kind fiasco about people believing it to be confirmed, is that how it went?

A

Audo

And then Chinese bloggers decided to have a few 'lawls' and posted "Dis-souls" as a confirmed name to watch NA fans squirm. =3

youyangs3

heartless, nobodies and unbirths, theyre all missing something, a heart a body and birth

S

SlipKnoT_rulez

wtf. "Unbirth" is still a way better name for the new enemies than "Ambers". my cousin's name is Amber....... well, i guess i could still kill mass amounts of the new enemy w/ that name w/o feeling any regret. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back