• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone else think this about some theories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_fan_4e

anyone think that the theories could be too deep more than the actual game...like we are out here creating these great big theories to connect the story when it could just be something simple and easier

NJMIgnatio

kh_fan_4e said:
anyone think that the theories could be too deep more than the actual game...like we are out here creating these great big theories to connect the story when it could just be something simple and easier

Of course! But we won't know until the games is released. I think some of the Theories are really far-fetched, but very creative. I enjoy reading them all.

Lupuscurrit

Yea probably too deep sometimes, but too deep can be right, but explaine d in a simpler way, SE already has ti figured out so make all the theories you want, your probably wrong but w/e.

LittleWarrior84

Same here Feadon. And yes many theories are too deep, some are right on, and some arent even considered. If Nomura finds this site though I'm sure we're in for about 10 more Kingdom Heart's :p

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
i don't think it's too deep, just the fact that the deeper it becomes, the more there is of it to be wrong, so if you keep things simple, then you have a bettr chance of if being right, because there are so many possibliitys, and everything could fit together in dozens of diffent ways, but they ary theorys, so it dosn't matter how corect they are, they are there to be proven or dissproven or to give you something to think about.

B

bad girl

some really are to deep. bhut its fun to make them up. :) its like a little movie in my haid.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah but it's just for fun until we get the game i know some really deep theories out there like someone thinking riku is kairi's sister and bhk is tidus but i don't agree on that!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
oblivion seeker said:
Well in some of the interveiws I've read that the story is a lot deeper and darker than the original... So maybe some of these theorys aren't deep enough... :D

You can say the same thing about Charlie and the Chocolate factory...Tim Burton always makes his movies dark *sigh*

EnoehT

LittleWarrior84 said:
Same here Feadon. And yes many theories are too deep, some are right on, and some arent even considered. If Nomura finds this site though I'm sure we're in for about 10 more Kingdom Heart's :p

LOL that would be some funny shit. Or amybe he's already found this site........... oy veh

Little_Red

betch.
Actually, I read somewhere that people are saying the second's more dark but it's not. It's still about heart, which is the basest.

Da_BlackSora

Yeah Some R Like That Tyke Crap. Im Not Sayin It Isnt His Name (id Feel Real Stupid If It Wuz) But It Just Dumb Someone Is Doin This Sh1t To Fu*k With Us

sorixed

Dattebayo!
light 121 you read wrong there are stupid theories like that i said i serously doubt that and don't belieave that!

LittleWarrior84

Yeah many are too deep, alot of us have the whole story plot in our heads and some may even be dissapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back