• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else realize this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIAR LIAR

Okay, i think this might just get deleted as a repeat topic but i had to post about this.

Everyone knows about the rumor about BHK being named Sora. I was looking up words that all have "Sora" in them. And i found a lot of them have to do with memories. I'll post some. Some of them might not be pronounced just as Sora is but, yeah.

soraobao- faint memory
sorayume- fabricated dream
sorani- accidentle resemblence
sorade- from memory
soradoki- coming untied
soranjiro- to memorize
The rest have to do with false and lies...

Just wanted to get across something new about his name. (>_>)

Bloodwinter

Even though this is a common topic on BHK having the name of Sora, your topic honestly has nothing to do with BHKs name being Sora. So this is a reletively original thread. I have to hand it to you as well for actually looking up these words.

It is quite a wonder, all of these words being related to memory. I think this is a very interesting point that can be discussed to a point . It would lead an interesting story as to how they came up with the name. Unfortunately, I dont really think the similarities between all of these words probably ever occured to them though, but it would be neat if it did.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
They said they named (sora) sora because how it means sky and how sky and land/water can't meet and riku and sora are rivals.

LIAR LIAR

I always thought Sora might be a nick-name for him. (O_o)

But yeah, i guess if Nomura said he was thinking pretty hard about BHK's name, this would have came up pretty quick. Not really thinking about it if it was one of these...

vaporstrips

that's iteresting how all those words start with sora and have to do with memories maybe that's where sora's name came from but then again maybe not

keeperoftwilight

sora may meen sky and riku land and they may b rivals but isnt it also possible that nomura only made rikus name riku to make it all umm semetrical or something like that (cant think of a better word)and he chose soras name as sora because of the memory thing...or possibly vice versa?or maybe im just a rambling ideot who needs to learn to stop sentences a few lines shorter lol ill leave the decision to you :p

LIAR LIAR

Ah, i ment this for BHK's name. What did i say to make it mean Sora's name? (x_x)

I suck at saying anything. D(>_<)

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
vaporstrips said:
that's iteresting how all those words start with sora and have to do with memories maybe that's where sora's name came from but then again maybe not

I thought it was quite interesting 2.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Well these names would have explained how it had to do with memories like in com since these names have definitions you can call sora the name that forgets memories but his name is just sora. The sora that means sky i know hikari endo you're talking about it being bhk's name but good find.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The game does not have to do with memories. ONLY CoM. The theme of Kh2 is hearts, just like KH1.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
monkeybutt said:
The game does not have to do with memories. ONLY CoM. The theme of Kh2 is hearts, just like KH1.
I know that i just didn't put com in my post i was talking about com not kh2 sorry!!!!!

LIAR LIAR

Okay, sorry for keep bumping this thread up but, we barely know anything about KH2's plot yet. Well, not the deeper stuff into it. But, KH2 could have to do with some things from CoM... we already saw BHK and Namine in the same room. Plus, Axel said a lot of things to Sora which are probably going to be answered in KH2. KH2 could possibly have some thing to do with memories. Besides, don't memories have to do with having a heart?

Chicken Wing

Website
www.xanga.com
Its weird that the name sora has to do with memorys. But what if, after all this time, the event of what happened in Kh and Kh2 are all just memorys instilled into someones mind by someone else. Hmmmm. Kinda makes me want to think.

Slayer42

What if Nomura had an idea at first and then deleted it and stuck with the name Sora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back