• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone else notice this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
He was a year older in KH2. Square probably reduced the size so that they didnt spend too much data working on the shadow heartless....

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Did anyone notice that in KH2, when Roxas is having his dreams of Sora, one of his dreams involves Sora running into the room where he fought (sorry if spelled wrong) Maleficent, and an Organization member was in the room (you can watch the video on google, type in something like "kingdom hearts final mix battle" under video, it should be there somewhere)? Well I noticed that I had never seen that clip before, looked it up, and it was only on kh final mix, which was only released in Japan. So why did they keep that clip in the American KH2 if most Americans have probably never seen it?

Sexy Angel
^ Dunno, just another of Soras memorys. Also, it would allow us to understand who the guy was in KHFM

Another 'lol' thread, but to answer your question in my opinion is that he simply has grown. xD.

I

The Show Must Go On
Well, for most of the scenes in Dive To The Heart, Sora was in a kind of crouching fighting positition. Most likely that's all it is.

Max

Staff member
Awards
You know, I heard that kh3 wasnt coming out till 2009, and that thyre ditching Sora and everyone. That will suck big time if true!

Sexy Angel
But thats not true^

Lol, Sora is going through puperty, which means him and Kiari... (you can complete this statement...)

sorabomb

You gotta try this cuz I think its freakin' hilarious. Play Kh1 and get close to goofy then go into 1st person...notice the height difference. Then play Kh2 and do the Same thing...Sora is just like Yao Ming!!! lol

Max

Staff member
Awards
yes it is true, theyre ditching the characters to make a prequal, like a whole different story but same concept(like final fantasy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back