• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else miss...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
the Handicap Battles?

I kinda wish we would have that challenge again. Its what forced me to learn new things.

So wadda ya say mods? A handicap tourny be brought back?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
hey man, stop picking on my disabledness ;A;

but seriously, I only ever came in when they'd died out, so I never knew what they were really all about/how they worked, in essence

The Midnight Channel

The basic premise was that a tournament was set up. And everyone was divided up into brackets. Each battle had a certain limitation that if you broke it, your opponent won by default. You had to expirament to win. You had to do different things.

Like a huge handicap for me would be a no smudging rule or a no colors rule. Cause I love smudging and hate BW

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
i suggested an idea similar to this a few months back but the other mods didn't go for it.

:c

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It'd be good for all of the artists participating, anyway, for learning new ways to create a tag and get out of their comfort zone.

I'd be in for it :3

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
i'd be happy to set it up and manage it if you guys want to do it.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
yes
1x1td.gif

Davey

durp.
DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT.
DO IT.

The Midnight Channel

Yup, pretty much. Everyone votes on it. The winner then moves on to the next's weeks rounds.

Trust me, it was one of the best things the graphics section has EVER offered.

I love Teddie <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back