• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else have this problem? o_o;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, there's this kid named Nick. His real name is Nikita since he's from Russia, I know him from school and we have this group of people we hang out with of course he's included. He likes me alot and I've known this for quite some time, but the problem is that I just don't like him. He called me one night over at my friend Brittiny's house and cried, yes he cried; sobbed like a baby to me and told me over and over that he loved me.

I've known him since 8th grade and now I'm a Sophmore, so I'm not sure if thats really enough time to 'love' someone. He called me that night because he was going on a trip to Austria for a month and wanted me to know his feelings before then. He 'can't stop thinking about me' and has become depressed after leaving the US to go to Europe. He calls me, everyday and tells me how much he misses me. It's rather annoying after awhile and there's a six hour difference between the USA and Austria, so while it's 12am in the morninghere, it's 6pm there.

Finally, a few days ago I told him that I don't like him. I told him he's just a friend "Nothing more, nothing less.". I'm not really interested in having a relationship anyway. His tone seemed to die over the phone and I kinda felt bad. You see, i'm blunt with the truth, and most people take that as 'heartless' action; but that's just the way I am. After I hung up I thought it was over and that he wouldn't cry to me anymore, but just the next day he calls me again. I really don't think he got the message, he's a persistant little Russian. lol. Today he called me, sobbing over the phone once more.. telling me how I'm beautiful and lots of other flattering things. Grah.. I'll just have to figure out how to deal with this. The fact is, he's not that bad looking, and he's not fat, he's skinny.. almost like a twig; but I still don't like him. Nick's not with the popular bunch, he's part of the freaks posse and so am I.

Anybody got any pointers?

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
soccer_stalker said:
you can call a guy beautiful, lol. you are lucky, not a lot of guys cry in front of girls, unless he really like her. too bad you don't like him back.

I wouldn't associate lucky with a guy crying in front of a girl. I mean yes alot of guys don't cry with girls, but that doesn't make it some special thing. Unless said guy normally hides his emotions, or is just a cold person; I don't think it's a big deal at all. What if this boy is emotionally weak or dependent?

Destati, I would tell him that the more he tries to push a relationship on you; the more he hurts the friendship you two share. And he is only pushing you away from him emotionally by making you uncomfertable and not giving you space to think. You could aslo point out that since you are both part of the same bunch of people, that it will only make things more uncomfertable if he keeps pressing you to share feelings you don't have.

I hope that helps you in some way. Good luck Destati.
P.S I am a guy.

Awards
He doesn't love you, and even if you did have something for him, ask yourself-- would it matter?

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
shad0w said:
Here's a tip: STFU. You've already unraveled the riddle and solved the mystery that you don't like him. It sounds like you've already handled it.

-_-'; Yeah that helped alot. I don't remember her mentioning a myster of any sort.. She told us her problem and asked for pointers, but thanks for contributing to the conversation. I'm sure your tip helped alot. ;)

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
Actually my post was using a new invention- you're probably not familiar with it. It's something called sarcasm. That post wasn't meant to help her out in any degree, actually. You must be Sherlocke Holmes. >.>;

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Hmmm...You may want to try learning more about sarcasm my inept friend. Once again you've contributed your own interesting stlye of to the conversation.

If I may ask, where does sarcasm in anyway help her? It makes you look like an jerk and it doesn't add to the conversation. Really it just makes you look stupid.

P.s Thanks! I love Arthur Conan Doyle. He's a great writer and I am honored to be bestowed with the title of his greatest character.

Riku_freaku

I hear you. The best thing to do in this situation is politely tell the boy you don't like him, but maybe in time you might. I've benn like Nick many times, but chicks don't like me cuz im not a looker. :p

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
morpheaus said:
Hmmm...You may want to try learning more about sarcasm my inept friend. Once again you've contributed your own interesting stlye of to the conversation.

If I may ask, where does sarcasm in anyway help her? It makes you look like an jerk and it doesn't add to the conversation. Really it just makes you look stupid.

P.s Thanks! I love Arthur Conan Doyle. He's a great writer and I am honored to be bestowed with the title of his greatest character.

o_O "your own interesting stlye of to the conversation..." what?

In all reality, it doesn't help her in the least bit. I said that in my last post. Try to be a little more perceptive. Nah, it just makes me look like a jerk. =P Trying to be goody to shoes, like you, makes you look stupid. If it doesn't add to the conversation, then deal with it. No big deal.

<.<; Now you're just acting like a four-year-old. If i'm not "contributing" to the topic in your opinion (like your opinion matters too much), then why don't you just ignore my posts? Or is that above your level of comprehension?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back