• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone Else Disappointed by Lea's Significance?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wasn't really expecting much, but they should've at least let them walk around so meeting terra or aqua could've been canon too.

But the point of it was for them to ONLY know Ven to further give a connection to Axel and Roxas. There would have been no point to meeting Terra or Aqua.

Lavender13

You mean they could've met Terra and Aqua. Because it's not that meeting them is non-canon, it's canon that they didn't meet xD;;; these two things are completely different from one another.
yeah that's what i meant.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But the point of it was for them to ONLY know Ven to further give a connection to Axel and Roxas. There would have been no point to meeting Terra or Aqua.

Beyond more fanservice, you mean.
Watch Lea flirt with Aqua and Isa blush in an arguably jealous manner.

yeah that's what i meant.

But you said something completely different.

LynnStrife

Awards
Website
lynnstrife.deviantart.com
Nah, I wasn't dissapointed either ^^; I think everything was just fine. Lea played his part well enough in BBS. (...though I still wonder what he and Isa were up to - it almost looked like they were preparing for some kind of big battle or something... hmm xD)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nah, I wasn't dissapointed either ^^; I think everything was just fine. Lea played his part well enough in BBS. (...though I still wonder what he and Isa were up to - it almost looked like they were preparing for some kind of big battle or something... hmm xD)

I don't remember at which chapter's credits run it was, but they're shown being thrown out of the castle by... I believe it was Dilan.

Lavender13

they wanted to explore the castle. but it seems they got kicked out in the end anyways.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Beyond more fanservice, you mean.
Watch Lea flirt with Aqua and Isa blush in an arguably jealous manner.

Of course :D (and when you say jealous, is it over Lea or Aqua? ;D)

Haha, Lea would be like Reno in that regard if he did. ;D
Lea: "Woah, you have some biii--"
Isa: "Lea!"
Lea: "--Shoes."
Aqua: "Um..."
Lea: "So, nee-chan, you wouldn't happen to have some free time, would ya?"
Aqua: "Well, I'm pretty bus--"
Lea: "Oh, you seem like you would be. I just wanted to ask if you were free, maybe I could buy you an ice cream?"
Aqua: -blushes- "Ah...Um..."
Isa: -grabs Lea by his collar and blushing- "Lea, we're busy. You have no time to fail at flirting." -drags Lea away-
Lea: "H-hey! -waves at Aqua- Guess we'll have to reschedule! Bye nee-chan!"

vnnk

Lea: "Oh, you seem like you would be. I just wanted to ask if you were free, maybe I could buy you an ice cream?"
Isa: -grabs Lea by his collar and blushing- "Lea, we're busy. You have no time to fail at flirting." -drags Lea away-

Nomura i want this in FM NOW!

Relix

A traveler
Awards

... holy.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Hey, there is truth in it though. Lea would act exactly like that. Isa wouldn't blush, but he'd get pissed that Lea keeps stopping to talk to people when they need to get to the castle.

I was saying that because I could picture it quite well lol When Aqua's embarrassed it's cute and comical. Zack hit her spot on in BBS and imagine how Lea'd handle it lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was saying that because I could picture it quite well lol When Aqua's embarrassed it's cute and comical. Zack hit her spot on in BBS and imagine how Lea'd handle it lol

Ah, I took it for a bad "...holy." XD

It is very cute when she is embarrassed. It definitely gives more sides to her character. Seeing how she is a calm and level-headed character, you'd never believe that she'd get embarrassed over a bit of flirting lmao.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Ah, I took it for a bad "...holy." XD

It is very cute when she is embarrassed. It definitely gives more sides to her character. Seeing how she is a calm and level-headed character, you'd never believe that she'd get embarrassed over a bit of flirting lmao.

yeah i know! it shows how much love she doesn't get and how much lovin she really wants lol hopefully zack scores that date someday

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
yeah i know! it shows how much love she doesn't get and how much lovin she really wants lol hopefully zack scores that date someday

I don't think it's that she's isn't loved, it's just that she lived most her life with a father and brother figures. Hell, even if we were talking proper romance I don't think she'd have reacted this badly, but the Coliseum was a mixture of her being hit on in a repulsive, sexual manner and by complete strangers.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
^^Someone forgot Zack was owned Sephiroth-style lol.

lol I didn't forget. Just wishful thinking for Zack

I don't think it's that she's isn't loved, it's just that she lived most her life with a father and brother figures. Hell, even if we were talking proper romance I don't think she'd have reacted this badly, but the Coliseum was a mixture of her being hit on in a repulsive, sexual manner and by complete strangers.

Yeah i know what you mean. It was kinda weird when Phil got all flirtatious, "You and she don't got the same attributes" or something like that. I was like, "well damn, phil." i know it's in his character from the movie but it was still weird to me none the less. But Zack doing it was absolutely called for. He's Zack.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Wouldn't she need to have those "biii-" first? ._.

Anyway, for the topic, I don't like the way Axel's being whored, and I'm getting mighty sick and tire of it. Especially since he isn't a big deal all things considered. His little cameo in BBS just made that thought much more worse. He's basically been in all games since CoM.

Let him die.

Even his hotness has become less appealing as his face is always being shoved down my throat.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Anyway, for the topic, I don't like the way Axel's being whored, and I'm getting mighty sick and tire of it. Especially since he isn't a big deal all things considered. His little cameo in BBS just made that thought much more worse. He's basically been in all games since CoM.

I think they're trying to make him into a big deal, what with his conspiracy with Saix that seems to have been plotted as early on as the time of BBS. It's just that unlike with Xigbar/Braig where it at least looks somewhat remotely planned, doesn't feel half as forced and integrates well into the plot at least in BBS, with Axel/Lea we're left with an unsatisfactory attempt that makes it all worse because if that's what they managed, it was better they never would've tried at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back