• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else buy a GBA just for CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I would've, but the price isn't worth it.

Instead, I'm saving for a DS, so I can play DS games and GBA games for the price of what a GBA was back then. Booya. Of course, CoM is one of the top on my list of games to get once I get it.

XxXHeartlessXxX

i never beat CoM or i dont have it my family doesnt have the money to do something like that to buy a system just for one game :0
even though im a big KH fan

RsOoXrAas

i did the same thing. i was a little disappointed wim CoM. it was good, but not that good

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Meh, I already had my Gameboy, so I was happy. My friend on the otherhand bought the SP but COULDN't FIND THE GAME BY THE TIME HE DID!!!!!! I was laughing SO hard that I just let him borrow mine. He eventually found it (before he beat the game) and bought it as well, though I don't know why he'd do that. He eventually grew to love his gameboy bought other games, etc. But he was pretty lame for a while and it was fun to make fun of him.

Dr. Stoopid

No gameboy game is worth buying anymore, so I downloaded a GBA, big computer to screen to play on and it's all for free, ha ha.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Nah i bought a GBA adaptor for my Gamecube to play CoM on...once you hit a certain age the prospect of portable gaming seems a little odd and unsocial, well that's my opinion anyway...lol

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Dr. Stoopid said:
No gameboy game is worth buying anymore, so I downloaded a GBA, big computer to screen to play on and it's all for free, ha ha.

this kid at my school gave me a copy of it and he also had CoM too but i really don't use it
but yea that was my only reason y i wanted a GBA but i got a GBA sp and there's only one game i only play in there now and thats tetris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back